Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Welcome to Mom to Mom! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom to Mom group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Mom to Mom!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Replies (821-830):
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 1, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Hi Dani welcome to the group.

Quoting CookyDooky:

Hi everyone,

I'm Dani, a mom to 3 kiddos 13 (girl) 12 (boy) and 11 (girl) and a wife to a great guy. Some days are better than others but, I learn as I go.

I'm pretty new to this so please bare with me as fumble my way through. Thank you 

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 1, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Hi welcome to the group.

Quoting thesj180herself:

Hey ladies!

So I've been part of this group for awhile now, but never made a formal introduction...how inconsiderate of me! :P

I'm 24 years old, I live in Richmond, Virginia with my boyfriend and my wonderful three-year-old daughter, Bella. I currently work at a large bank, but I'd really like to be a SAHM eventually...all in good time. I run, do yoga, sing and play music with my boyfriend, and he and I are currently writing a potential YouTube comedy series. We don't have any solid material yet, but we're definitely working on it.

I love to laugh, learn and do things music. But because I'm wrapped up in my family, my work and trying to keep myself sane, it makes it kind of hard to socialize and meet people. Seriously, I considered googling "How to make friends." It's sad. So I'm climbing out of my little hole and giving this a try.

I hope no one thinks I'm some insane person xD

coffeefairie
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi. My name is Melinda. I am a SAHM of 4. Happily married to my high school best friend. And just looking to meet some new moms.
MOMOFLOTS12
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

HI ALL,

MY NAME IS ANITA AND I HAVE 8 KIDS

coolmomma1968
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:50 AM
1 mom liked this

hi im samantha im 45 and i live in sw missouri.i have one daughter,her name is katrina and she is 22 i have her two daughters as my granddaughters kiki is 2yrs old aubee is 10mos.i like to go to the movies be with my friends and family and church family.

MrzHelloKitty
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

hi everyone,

My name is Bree and I am a stay at home wife and mom, I have an 8month old son soon to be 9months in just a few short days!  I am trying to teach him new words but he is just not interested and he gets fussy, I feel like I am boring him. I have bought plenty of learning dvd's but he does not like sitting and watching tv at all. If anyone has any fun idea's please feel free to share them could use the help, Thanks! (:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Hi Melinda. Welcome to the group.

Quoting coffeefairie:

Hi. My name is Melinda. I am a SAHM of 4. Happily married to my high school best friend. And just looking to meet some new moms.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Hi Anita. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MOMOFLOTS12:

HI ALL,

MY NAME IS ANITA AND I HAVE 8 KIDS

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Hi Samantha. Welcome to the group.

Quoting coolmomma1968:

hi im samantha im 45 and i live in sw missouri.i have one daughter,her name is katrina and she is 22 i have her two daughters as my granddaughters kiki is 2yrs old aubee is 10mos.i like to go to the movies be with my friends and family and church family.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on May. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Bree. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MrzHelloKitty:

hi everyone,

My name is Bree and I am a stay at home wife and mom, I have an 8month old son soon to be 9months in just a few short days!  I am trying to teach him new words but he is just not interested and he gets fussy, I feel like I am boring him. I have bought plenty of learning dvd's but he does not like sitting and watching tv at all. If anyone has any fun idea's please feel free to share them could use the help, Thanks! (:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)