Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Who Else has this issue???

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 19 Replies

It seems just us moms know how to replace the toilet paper! Drives me crazy! We have older kids in our home, youngest is 14, oldest is 20 yet NO ONE seems to know how to replace the toilet paper when it gets empty!

Who is the one that gets stuck in there when it's empty & no spare roll? YEP THE MOM! 

Dh said one night at supper, he wanted to do an experiment, give everyone in the house their own roll and each use their own roll, the first one that comes to him, needing more, we know uses it the most! (kids had a fit by the way, they all thought that was UNFAIR!!)  Umm excuse me, YOu guys can't seem to replace the toilet paper when it's gone! grrrrr

planning a wedding

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

lol interesting idea. My dh does replace the tp roll but it's always put on the opposite way that I do it. That bothers me lol.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

It is so true.  lol

Mom-4girls
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 4 kids and a husband who just have a fear of replacing the roll or something because I can go into any one of the 3 bathrooms and I see an empty tube :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:48 PM
4 moms liked this

My kid WILL NOT replace the toilet paper roll.  I have started keeping my own toilet roll in the cabinet by the toilet (no one goes in there).  The toilet paper pack is like 4 ft away from the toilet in the linen closet.  I let the empty roll stay in the holder. I didn't replace it (just used my secret roll) and a new roll mysteriously appeard on the tank (still not on the holder). 

Davidsmomma1409
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM

we have the slide on holders! great because you don't have to get the thing out that looks like a tampon applicator, also if you put ours on the wrong way the heating vent unrolls the whole thing

chattycassie
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I think I would forget to grab my roll amnd still ne stuck on the tiolet. :)

gr8d8n3mom
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah one of the kids mentioned this, Dh said, well you can yell for help or keep ur cell handy, reveal where ur roll is and find a new hiding spot! LOL

Quoting chattycassie:

I think I would forget to grab my roll amnd still ne stuck on the tiolet. :)

planning a wedding

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:55 PM

So true.

Emiliush
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, but your kids are old- they shouldn't think it's "UNFAIR"..they shouldn't even use that childish word....

they need to help in the house,... do something not just for their own room!!!!!!!!!

and that was funny- it made me laugh!!!

lovehimforever
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:18 PM

yep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)