Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Sorry did not know where to post this hope u ladies can help.. Thanks a bunt! :)

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:08 PM
  • 11 Replies

Please someone tell me how to dilate faster. Im 37 weeks and two days  pregnant and im one cm. Give me some tips on how to dilate faster. This is my second child and I was also wondering would this one go faster or slower.. I had an u/s done yesterday and he was 1/2 lbs from being 8lbs. With my daughter my water broke at 37 weeks and she was 8lbs.. Thank you ladies for your comments and advise..

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemykids732
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this

walking, and SEX... those are my 2 tips... taking anything [the oil crap] can be rather dangerous.. I know some people suggest it... good luck!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM

have sex

amonkeymom
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Walk, sex, patience! 

Quoting mommy_to_be42:

Please someone tell me how to dilate faster. Im 37 weeks and two days  pregnant and im one cm. Give me some tips on how to dilate faster. This is my second child and I was also wondering would this one go faster or slower.. I had an u/s done yesterday and he was 1/2 lbs from being 8lbs. With my daughter my water broke at 37 weeks and she was 8lbs.. Thank you ladies for your comments and advise..

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Not much really. I tried everything and nothing worked for me.

orngblsm
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

walking and sex.  and, yes, this labor will go faster.

mandi0913
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Walking lots of walking and sex
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shimmy34
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:58 PM

stimulating your nipples helps.

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Patience. You still have 3 weeks to go. There is plenty of time for your body to do what it needs to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Just want to say that late pregnancy u/s are notoriously wrong for weight. My oldest was 7lbs 10oz when he was born at 40wks. My youngest was estimated to already be 8lbs when I had gone to my 36wk appt. I went into labor with him 4 days later. When he was born he weighed 7lbs 8oz. Why are you wanting to dilate sooner? Babies have a way of knowing when they need to come. Oh and with both of my sons I was 1cm until I actually went into labor and then it changed.

SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Very true!

Quoting DixieFlower:

Just want to say that late pregnancy u/s are notoriously wrong for weight. My oldest was 7lbs 10oz when he was born at 40wks. My youngest was estimated to already be 8lbs when I had gone to my 36wk appt. I went into labor with him 4 days later. When he was born he weighed 7lbs 8oz. Why are you wanting to dilate sooner? Babies have a way of knowing when they need to come. Oh and with both of my sons I was 1cm until I actually went into labor and then it changed.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)