Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone have the new iphone?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM
  • 31 Replies
We can upgrade to the new iPhones for $36 each. I don't know anything about them though so I'd like to know if you like/dislike yours and why. Pros/cons...anything.
My husband plays a lot of music so I need to know if they're good for music. I text, facebook and am on here a lot. We have att if that matters any.

Thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:55 PM

BUMP

grneyedormom
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM
I have the 5 and love it! It's my first smartphone since my BB Tour! Awesome camera, music and video player, great apps, screen resolution, it's light not heavy, feels nice in my hand. The only thing I don't like is the battery life if you do a lot of browsing and video watching/game playing. It goes quickly so carry your charger with you in your car or purse so you can plug in when you get low. Otherwise, I have ZERO complaints.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:58 PM
I have the 4s and my husband has the 4. He is dieing for the 5. He's seriously going on and on about it every day! I don't know much about it, but I like my 4S okay.
MrsWhite101610
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Thanks. Do you use YouTube? My husband does for music a lot. And thanks, you're the only one who answered so far lol

Quoting grneyedormom:

I have the 5 and love it! It's my first smartphone since my BB Tour! Awesome camera, music and video player, great apps, screen resolution, it's light not heavy, feels nice in my hand. The only thing I don't like is the battery life if you do a lot of browsing and video watching/game playing. It goes quickly so carry your charger with you in your car or purse so you can plug in when you get low. Otherwise, I have ZERO complaints.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsWhite101610
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:59 PM
The 5 is the newest, right?

Quoting EmmaZate:

I have the 4s and my husband has the 4. He is dieing for the 5. He's seriously going on and on about it every day! I don't know much about it, but I like my 4S okay.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Yeah it is. :)

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting EmmaZate:

EmmaZate
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting EmmaZate:

MrsWhite101610
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Thanks

Quoting EmmaZate:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting EmmaZate:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grneyedormom
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Yes, all the time to watch videos of all sorts. I use iTunes to download and listen to music though. Yes, the 5 is the newest!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Thanks. Do you use YouTube? My husband does for music a lot. And thanks, you're the only one who answered so far lol

Quoting grneyedormom:

MrsWhite101610
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Do you have to use itunes for music? Thanks btw

Quoting grneyedormom:

Yes, all the time to watch videos of all sorts. I use iTunes to download and listen to music though. Yes, the 5 is the newest!

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting grneyedormom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)