Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Bridal march songs??

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 22 Replies

I do not want anything typical!  I want a song that is slow, maybe the instrumental version of a love song, but not the typical ones like Here comes the bride or anything like that... something different would be apprecited, so please give me your ideas!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetmomma326
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:12 AM

BUMP!

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this

this was the song that i walked down the isle too. I picked it out two years before we got married

sweetmomma326
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I love it.  I just hate the overused songs...this song has always been a favorite of mine.

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

this was the song that i walked down the isle too. I picked it out two years before we got married

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:22 AM

i hear ya!! Im sure this one was used alot but it was always my song.lol. and i didnt care what anyone thought at my wedding either. My sister tried to cut half of it out and i told her no. It was my wedding and i wanted the whole song played and i did.lol. Go youtube searchin. It helps get ideas

Quoting sweetmomma326:

I love it.  I just hate the overused songs...this song has always been a favorite of mine.

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
sweetmomma326
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM

I found this on there and it made me cry

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

i hear ya!! Im sure this one was used alot but it was always my song.lol. and i didnt care what anyone thought at my wedding either. My sister tried to cut half of it out and i told her no. It was my wedding and i wanted the whole song played and i did.lol. Go youtube searchin. It helps get ideas

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:32 AM

love it!!!

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
sweetmomma326
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

It describes our past and present to a T.

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

love it!!!

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Quoting sweetmomma326:

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

brrmom81
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

This is what we had! It was so beautiful! 

unsuspected
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Check out vitamin string quartet .... they do classical versions of all types of songs.

http://www.vitaminstringquartet.com/v2/ecom4/index.php/music/wedding.html

I walked to their version of "somebody to love" by queen.

“He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” ~Bob Marley
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)