Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THAT IS WHAT I GET FOR PLAYING WITH MY SON.?!

Posted by   + Show Post

So today I was playing with my very dear son. picking him up and down.I thought it's alright, he ate two hours ago nothing will happen- BOY, was I wrong!!!!!!

And the thing is- I wasn't even mad at him!! haha.. how can I?! I just asked for help and straight went to take a shower. I was also laughing.

Anyone else had something crazy like that happened to them?

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
Myruhbel
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol definitely. I got my baby girl's throw up on my face and nearly in my mouth too but i was at home luckily, and no i couldn't get mad i was laughing still but a little grossed out. Haha. We've been baptized! •gives you a high five•
Emiliush
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM

OHH MY GOD!!!! GROSSS.. WOW.. ughh kids, they take everything to their mouth.

My parents have a picture of me taking something rusty I found on the ground outside in my mouth. nastyy. haha!!

Quoting HotMommaStout:

I will warn you now: THIS IS MAJORLY GROSS!!

When my oldest son was 13 months old he had diarrhea for a week straight...I mean TONS of the stuff. It was terrible. One morning his diaper was falling off him because it was so full, so I set him on the floor and went to the diapers in the closet 5 feet away. I was gone maybe 8 seconds max and when I turned around, HE WAS EATING CORN OUT OF HIS DIAPER!!! I almost died.

miracle0618
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol my son hasn't thrown up on my face thankfully. But today i was playing with my 7 mo. Old son. I was hugging him and swinging him gently side to side and saying i Love him so much! And next thing i see is carrots and milk all over my shoulder and chest (he ate an hour before that happen. We all laughed including My son lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM
2 moms liked this

ahhh the mommy life :)

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Ughhhh I think I would have thrown up. Kids are sooo gross! lol

Quoting HotMommaStout:

I will warn you now: THIS IS MAJORLY GROSS!!

When my oldest son was 13 months old he had diarrhea for a week straight...I mean TONS of the stuff. It was terrible. One morning his diaper was falling off him because it was so full, so I set him on the floor and went to the diapers in the closet 5 feet away. I was gone maybe 8 seconds max and when I turned around, HE WAS EATING CORN OUT OF HIS DIAPER!!! I almost died.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WooMommy7
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM

My kids are older now, i have been coated  in plenty of things now. 

Dcn2010
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I love your face expression =))

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Been there! Lol
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Oh hunny.

Thats NOTHING

I had it up my nose, in my mouth, in my hair, eyes.

Hell, its five years later and I still have clothes that cant get cleaned.
acrogodess
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
My much younger brother did that to me. I was 9 and making him giggle up a storm and just as daddy warned me that he had just ate, my brother spit up all over my face. I managed to close my mouth just in time though. My dad was too busy laughing his off to grab my brother right away. I was screaming with my mouth closed and crying. "Mmm hmm mmmmmmmm eeeep arghhhhhhh!"

Quoting sissyboogs:

When my son was little, maybe 7 or 8 months, I was playing with him, and I lifted him up in the air above my face....it didn't even occur to me that he had just had a bottle a few minutes before.....yeah, formula spit up in my mouth. No joke. It was awful. I always remembered to let his tummy settle before playing with him after that....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)