Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

C-section mom's did you have any issues/problems afterwards?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM
  • 6 Replies

So it's been almost 6 months since I had my second c-section and I am having pains in that area just trying to simple things like turning over in bed at night. I know with my first c-section after 6 months I didn't have this issue. When I lay on my side and try to lift my leg up I can barely raise it an inch without hurting. 

Do you think this is normal? 

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I don't think that's normal. I had a csection and had no problems at all. I would contact your doctor. Let them know what's going on. Good luck dear.

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I agree i had 2.

Quoting goddess99:

I don't think that's normal. I had a csection and had no problems at all. I would contact your doctor. Let them know what's going on. Good luck dear.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
decembercherish
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I have had 1 c section , the only problem i had was when they took the staples out. A bunch of liquid came out and they thought they were going to have to put something in to drain it but the did not. I do not think that pain is normal. I would ask the Dr.

eoewan
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I've had 3 C-Sections. After the second I would get some pains. I went to the Dr. and it is just scar tissue pulling. It can be quite painful at times when you move a certain way. It is the adhered scar tissue being stretched. You should go back to your obgyn to confirm what is going on.

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM

get it checked out just to be on the safe side. But its probly just your muscles and stuff in there still healing and stretching. 

JasonsMom2007
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM
I had an infection they had a hard time getting rid of but no pain that much longer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)