Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home school vs. Public school

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Home school vs. Public school

Options:

Home School

Public School

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

I have a almost 5 year old and  I am trying to decide wether to put her into public school or to home school her. I am not sure about public schools right now with all the recent events. I mean you have all the shooting and not to long ago there was a 2nd grader raped by another one in the school bathroom. I am very nervouse about sending her to school. So I am looking to see what other people think. Thanks for your help all!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Replies (11-16):
MommaTasha1003
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:42 AM

whats the poll for? Its unclear what the question is..

which is better? which do you plan with your kid? etc?

My kid is in school.. But if you can manage it homeschool IMO is 10x better.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I have to agree with her.

Quoting delanna6two:

I don't favor one over the other.....I'm fine with either one...but I would say make the choice that is best or best fits your family...

SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:49 AM

I think homeschool is best. 

EmmaZate
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:53 AM
My daughter is 4, and next year will be in public kindergarten because I don't have a choice. I have to send her because if I try to homeschool her father will probably take me back to court.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DixieFlower
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Both have their pros and cons.  It depends on your school district and your family. I personally am planning on homeschooling my sons. Our school district is not the best as far as academics go.

torttia
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I think we will home school our boys. My boys are 3 and 8 months so I have a little time to decide. I am struggling because my family thinks I am nuts for worrying so much but I do not feel ok with leaving them in someone elses hands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)