Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
I'm from Florida. The south part. Right above Dade. Hollywood to b exact. Loving the 75° weather. my home town & I love it here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Replies (11-15):
molacio
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in Florida too-- Pembroke Pines.
jackieb2811
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I would too if I were you!!! Seriously I know tons of people who take the beauty and the weather in Florida for granted.... I would give up quite a bit to live there!

Momblsdbygrace6
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:03 AM
I'm on pines Blvd bordering pembroke pines & Hollywood. That's so kool. We actually r neighbors. Lol :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

I would too if I were you!!! Seriously I know tons of people who take the beauty and the weather in Florida for granted.... I would give up quite a bit to live there!

jackieb2811
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I think you meant to quote the other lady :-) I only know some spots in Florida I was there last year on vacation and stayed in a condo on Treasure Island and visited SO family that lives in Seminole! So beautiful there!

Quoting Momblsdbygrace6:

I'm on pines Blvd bordering pembroke pines & Hollywood. That's so kool. We actually r neighbors. Lol :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

Momblsdbygrace6
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry, glad u, love FL tho. Thanks for responding. My bad :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

I think you meant to quote the other lady :-) I only know some spots in Florida I was there last year on vacation and stayed in a condo on Treasure Island and visited SO family that lives in Seminole! So beautiful there!

Quoting Momblsdbygrace6:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)