Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

kids

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  • 47 Replies

how many kids do you have? how old perhaps we can share things about them

i have a boy 11 months his name is donovan lysander such a silly little baby favorite animal is monkey loves kisses and playing around very shy with ppl he doesnt know but after a while he will have you laughing sleeps with his toy monkey and favorite blanket loves to eat bananas and loves squash and carrots he is not walking yet :( starting to take steps though says mommy mama and hi his nick names are donnie little monkey how about you and your kids?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy78
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

My oldest is 14 yrs old she loves to bake and cook  and wants to be a pre-school teacher and she is counting down until she can drive.

I have a 10 yr old son  who loves to build  things with his legos and he wants to be a chef and a animal Dr

I have a 7 yr old daughter   going on 30  she likes to   help in the kitchen  and help cook   she wants to be a Baby DR and anmial Dr .   all 3 of my kids help in the kitchen  to cook .

aimhawk
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

2. Kezleigh Jean (5) and Collynn Jackson (1). My girl has the biggest imagination, very smart, and beautiful. My boy is a goober! He is into everything! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a 10 year old daughter. She loves Mermaids, horses, rocks, legos, and crafts.

DixieFlower
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I have two sons. One is 2 yrs old and the other turns 4 yrs old next month.

SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 3 sweet and amazing boys. 

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a 7 year old boy & a 2 year old girl. :)

KRIZZ25
we try to make excuses for ower kids bad behavior. when its ower fault for letting it happen in first place.we need to show them how to behave. dont make excuses ..make solutions ..
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
i have 3..my dd is 11.Amanda she is a handful.bossy but funny..she likes to cook ,dance.
than their is Katie she is my older twin.she is 7 going on 40..she love her stuff babies,is real smart ,funny.
than their is her twins bro David he is 7 to..he is mamas boy ..he loves to draw ,dance..he loves to vacuum and is good in school ..
luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd is 8. She loves to sing and dance and is at the top of her class. I couldn't be more proud!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Love how all three like to help out and cook, can't wait till mine does.nice for them to know and say what they want to be when they grow up seem so grown up just by saying and thinking that cute:-)

Quoting Christy78:

My oldest is 14 yrs old she loves to bake and cook  and wants to be a pre-school teacher and she is counting down until she can drive.

I have a 10 yr old son  who loves to build  things with his legos and he wants to be a chef and a animal Dr

I have a 7 yr old daughter   going on 30  she likes to   help in the kitchen  and help cook   she wants to be a Baby DR and anmial Dr .   all 3 of my kids help in the kitchen  to cook .

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I just love your kids name, don't think I've heard of those names:-) your boy is one?

Quoting aimhawk:

2. Kezleigh Jean (5) and Collynn Jackson (1). My girl has the biggest imagination, very smart, and beautiful. My boy is a goober! He is into everything! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)