Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

how many kids do you have? how old perhaps we can share things about them

i have a boy 11 months his name is donovan lysander such a silly little baby favorite animal is monkey loves kisses and playing around very shy with ppl he doesnt know but after a while he will have you laughing sleeps with his toy monkey and favorite blanket loves to eat bananas and loves squash and carrots he is not walking yet :( starting to take steps though says mommy mama and hi his nick names are donnie little monkey how about you and your kids?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
AleaKat
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Caleb is 5
He loves soccer, cars, video games.
He is extremely animated and full of energy.

Brent is 3
He is my shy sweet mommas boy.
He LOVES jake and the Neverland pirates!!!
Team umizoomi as well.
Very shy around strangers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Your one yr old, boy or girl

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I have 4 children. 6,4,2 and 1

Girl :)

KRIZZ25
we try to make excuses for ower kids bad behavior. when its ower fault for letting it happen in first place.we need to show them how to behave. dont make excuses ..make solutions ..
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Quoting favi_donnie22:

ITS AMAZING AND HARD AND FUN AND WONDERFUL ALL AT ONE TIME.
Emiliush
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I have a one month old son, his name is Noam, he loves to sleep on my arms. He started saying "AGOO" and looking after toys. he has the CUTEST facial expression ever!!!!!!! and HE LOVES bathing! :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:54 PM

My dd loves collecting rocks but she also belongs to a Rock and Mineral Club so she has some nice pieces too.

Quoting favi_donnie22:

She collect rocks?I remember I used to do that when I was small I would put them in a shoe box

Quoting goddess99:

I have a 10 year old daughter. She loves Mermaids, horses, rocks, legos, and crafts.

barneysaid
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a 5 y/o DS Jesus and he acts like he's in his 30's!! He loves to help his dad with yard work and "helping" him fix and do body work on cars. It's so cute!! Oh, he has his favorite blanket and his "BFF" Jaws, his Shark (stuffed animal). 

I have a 2 y/o Isaac and he's a big time mama's boy. Also has his blanket and tons of stuffed animals. He can be helpful when it's his convenience. LOL 

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Quoting blancavazquez:

my oldest is Michael he's 2 almost 3 years old, he doesn't speak clearly yet but he likes to sing atleast he tries to, he loves to dance specially to gangnam, he loves his dora blanket but doesn't like the cartoon, he likes pacifiers but hides it from daddy, he enjoys playing with cars and in his little play kitchen, he always wants me to do his nails and to bathe him even if he took a bath hrs erlier. oh and he likes action movies, but enjoys watching Horton hear a who! and shrek lol his nicknames are Cricket, Grillo, Micael and enano(shorty) :)

my youngest is Sadie she's 1 almost 2yrs old, she doesn't speak clearly either but she does say "mama" "papa" "come(eat)" "sitate(sit)" "bye bye" "hola(hi)" "ok" "dame(give me" and some other words, can't name them all, she loves food, really she loves food, she cries if you take a bite of her food, she's always exploring around, she likes to write all over her self,  she likes to make her older brother cry, she likes to give kisses and hugs, she also likes to dance and dress up, she doesn't like for me to brush her hair, she doesn't really enjoy tv yet and she gets excited when I walk into the kitchen and when I cook she sits on a corner in the kitchen waiting for me to say "ya esta la comida! sientate en tu silla" (food is ready go sit on your chair). we all usually call her by her name Sadie Jaya but sometimes we add Mataya at the end :)

lol our boys love the gangman song his dad and him always dancing and singing it to the point where i hate that song lol ,, i like your daughters name :)

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Quoting barneysaid:

I have a 5 y/o DS Jesus and he acts like he's in his 30's!! He loves to help his dad with yard work and "helping" him fix and do body work on cars. It's so cute!! Oh, he has his favorite blanket and his "BFF" Jaws, his Shark (stuffed animal). 

I have a 2 y/o Isaac and he's a big time mama's boy. Also has his blanket and tons of stuffed animals. He can be helpful when it's his convenience. LOL 

awww how cute i cant wait till my donovan helps out on cars with his dad, his grandpa owns a shop so all his 3 kids know how to work with cars and my bf cant wait till our donovan is out there helping him,, i love that when its his conenience lol

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:00 PM

oh wow thats very neat

Quoting goddess99:

My dd loves collecting rocks but she also belongs to a Rock and Mineral Club so she has some nice pieces too.

Quoting favi_donnie22:

She collect rocks?I remember I used to do that when I was small I would put them in a shoe box

Quoting goddess99:

I have a 10 year old daughter. She loves Mermaids, horses, rocks, legos, and crafts.

blancavazquez
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:54 PM

hahaha in my case michael and I love that song, we are always singing it or atleast trying lol and dancing to it and DH hates the song hahaha aawee thank you, my family doesn't like her name, they wanted me to give her the most common name I believe that is in our family...maria lol but yeah I fell in love with Sadie Jaya :)

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Quoting blancavazquez:

my oldest is Michael he's 2 almost 3 years old, he doesn't speak clearly yet but he likes to sing atleast he tries to, he loves to dance specially to gangnam, he loves his dora blanket but doesn't like the cartoon, he likes pacifiers but hides it from daddy, he enjoys playing with cars and in his little play kitchen, he always wants me to do his nails and to bathe him even if he took a bath hrs erlier. oh and he likes action movies, but enjoys watching Horton hear a who! and shrek lol his nicknames are Cricket, Grillo, Micael and enano(shorty) :)

my youngest is Sadie she's 1 almost 2yrs old, she doesn't speak clearly either but she does say "mama" "papa" "come(eat)" "sitate(sit)" "bye bye" "hola(hi)" "ok" "dame(give me" and some other words, can't name them all, she loves food, really she loves food, she cries if you take a bite of her food, she's always exploring around, she likes to write all over her self,  she likes to make her older brother cry, she likes to give kisses and hugs, she also likes to dance and dress up, she doesn't like for me to brush her hair, she doesn't really enjoy tv yet and she gets excited when I walk into the kitchen and when I cook she sits on a corner in the kitchen waiting for me to say "ya esta la comida! sientate en tu silla" (food is ready go sit on your chair). we all usually call her by her name Sadie Jaya but sometimes we add Mataya at the end :)

lol our boys love the gangman song his dad and him always dancing and singing it to the point where i hate that song lol ,, i like your daughters name :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)