Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

how many kids do you have? how old perhaps we can share things about them

i have a boy 11 months his name is donovan lysander such a silly little baby favorite animal is monkey loves kisses and playing around very shy with ppl he doesnt know but after a while he will have you laughing sleeps with his toy monkey and favorite blanket loves to eat bananas and loves squash and carrots he is not walking yet :( starting to take steps though says mommy mama and hi his nick names are donnie little monkey how about you and your kids?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:04 PM

hahahah oh my and your welcome well i have same situation my family dont like my sons name donovan lysander they say wth is that and the same wanted a common name jesus mario francisco etc.lol but its up to us not them lol so i went for donovan and my bf for lysander and now they are finally starting to say that his name is great sounds perfect they love it lol

Quoting blancavazquez:

hahaha in my case michael and I love that song, we are always singing it or atleast trying lol and dancing to it and DH hates the song hahaha aawee thank you, my family doesn't like her name, they wanted me to give her the most common name I believe that is in our family...maria lol but yeah I fell in love with Sadie Jaya :)

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Quoting blancavazquez:

my oldest is Michael he's 2 almost 3 years old, he doesn't speak clearly yet but he likes to sing atleast he tries to, he loves to dance specially to gangnam, he loves his dora blanket but doesn't like the cartoon, he likes pacifiers but hides it from daddy, he enjoys playing with cars and in his little play kitchen, he always wants me to do his nails and to bathe him even if he took a bath hrs erlier. oh and he likes action movies, but enjoys watching Horton hear a who! and shrek lol his nicknames are Cricket, Grillo, Micael and enano(shorty) :)

my youngest is Sadie she's 1 almost 2yrs old, she doesn't speak clearly either but she does say "mama" "papa" "come(eat)" "sitate(sit)" "bye bye" "hola(hi)" "ok" "dame(give me" and some other words, can't name them all, she loves food, really she loves food, she cries if you take a bite of her food, she's always exploring around, she likes to write all over her self,  she likes to make her older brother cry, she likes to give kisses and hugs, she also likes to dance and dress up, she doesn't like for me to brush her hair, she doesn't really enjoy tv yet and she gets excited when I walk into the kitchen and when I cook she sits on a corner in the kitchen waiting for me to say "ya esta la comida! sientate en tu silla" (food is ready go sit on your chair). we all usually call her by her name Sadie Jaya but sometimes we add Mataya at the end :)

lol our boys love the gangman song his dad and him always dancing and singing it to the point where i hate that song lol ,, i like your daughters name :)

blancavazquez
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:39 PM

hahaha yeah my family is just now getting use to sadie jaya, I actually like your son's name, I had a friend back in high school named donovan and one of my mommy friends has a son named donovan, I think it's a pretty cool name. 

Quoting favi_donnie22:

hahahah oh my and your welcome well i have same situation my family dont like my sons name donovan lysander they say wth is that and the same wanted a common name jesus mario francisco etc.lol but its up to us not them lol so i went for donovan and my bf for lysander and now they are finally starting to say that his name is great sounds perfect they love it lol

Quoting blancavazquez:

hahaha in my case michael and I love that song, we are always singing it or atleast trying lol and dancing to it and DH hates the song hahaha aawee thank you, my family doesn't like her name, they wanted me to give her the most common name I believe that is in our family...maria lol but yeah I fell in love with Sadie Jaya :)

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Quoting blancavazquez:

my oldest is Michael he's 2 almost 3 years old, he doesn't speak clearly yet but he likes to sing atleast he tries to, he loves to dance specially to gangnam, he loves his dora blanket but doesn't like the cartoon, he likes pacifiers but hides it from daddy, he enjoys playing with cars and in his little play kitchen, he always wants me to do his nails and to bathe him even if he took a bath hrs erlier. oh and he likes action movies, but enjoys watching Horton hear a who! and shrek lol his nicknames are Cricket, Grillo, Micael and enano(shorty) :)

my youngest is Sadie she's 1 almost 2yrs old, she doesn't speak clearly either but she does say "mama" "papa" "come(eat)" "sitate(sit)" "bye bye" "hola(hi)" "ok" "dame(give me" and some other words, can't name them all, she loves food, really she loves food, she cries if you take a bite of her food, she's always exploring around, she likes to write all over her self,  she likes to make her older brother cry, she likes to give kisses and hugs, she also likes to dance and dress up, she doesn't like for me to brush her hair, she doesn't really enjoy tv yet and she gets excited when I walk into the kitchen and when I cook she sits on a corner in the kitchen waiting for me to say "ya esta la comida! sientate en tu silla" (food is ready go sit on your chair). we all usually call her by her name Sadie Jaya but sometimes we add Mataya at the end :)

lol our boys love the gangman song his dad and him always dancing and singing it to the point where i hate that song lol ,, i like your daughters name :)

aimhawk
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Thanks! Lol. Yeah, she has my middle name "Leigh" and he has DH's middle name "Lynn". His name is Colin, just spelled with Daddy's middle name instead and yes, he just turned 1 on the 26th.

Quoting favi_donnie22:

I just love your kids name, don't think I've heard of those names:-) your boy is one?

Quoting aimhawk:

2. Kezleigh Jean (5) and Collynn Jackson (1). My girl has the biggest imagination, very smart, and beautiful. My boy is a goober! He is into everything! 

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow loves what you guys did there perfect way to get you're kids name, Awww, mine will be turning 1 Feb.22 ,, is he walking?

Quoting aimhawk:

Thanks! Lol. Yeah, she has my middle name "Leigh" and he has DH's middle name "Lynn". His name is Colin, just spelled with Daddy's middle name instead and yes, he just turned 1 on the 26th.

Quoting favi_donnie22:

I just love your kids name, don't think I've heard of those names:-) your boy is one?

Quoting aimhawk:

2. Kezleigh Jean (5) and Collynn Jackson (1). My girl has the biggest imagination, very smart, and beautiful. My boy is a goober! He is into everything! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Yeah takes them a while lol, Awww thank you, really I had never heard met any Donovan until this xmas took my soon take pictures with Santa and while I called Donovan get his attention once I got him from Santa he yids me his name is Donovan.

Quoting blancavazquez:

hahaha yeah my family is just now getting use to sadie jaya, I actually like your son's name, I had a friend back in high school named donovan and one of my mommy friends has a son named donovan, I think it's a pretty cool name. 

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Quoting blancavazquez:

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Quoting blancavazquez:

aimhawk
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Not quite, but he's working very hard at it! Should be any day now! how about yours?

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Oh wow loves what you guys did there perfect way to get you're kids name, Awww, mine will be turning 1 Feb.22 ,, is he walking?

Quoting aimhawk:

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Quoting aimhawk:

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:24 AM
That's good at least he us trying mine was starting top try and fell I caught him but still he knows he might fall he doesn't even want to try anymore to scared I guess I'm trying everything to help him but I just dnt know what to go other then keep trying and time

Quoting aimhawk:

Not quite, but he's working very hard at it! Should be any day now! how about yours?

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Quoting aimhawk:

Quoting favi_donnie22:

Quoting aimhawk:

amirah827
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Evening-
I have one child, a daughter named Angelica and she's 4 years old. Her favorite color is pink and she's a princess and everything involves fairytales with a dragon or monster to rescue the princess. She makes me tired looking at her and is a ball of.joy with a personality that just jumps out. Loves fruit, apple.juice,.water and My Almonds!! Conversates a lot using "All of a suddenly" with hand motions and she dances and sings. A lil gymnist as well she doesn't walk anywhere but gallops while singing!! Aren't ALL OF OUR CHILDREN AMAZING!!!
Shaybay218
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 3 girls...Arielle 13, Arikah 7, and Kailani 11 months and they all keep me busy and in the shopping mall! They love clothes, shoes etc...

aimhawk
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

No stress, momma! He will do it when he is ready!

Quoting favi_donnie22:

That's good at least he us trying mine was starting top try and fell I caught him but still he knows he might fall he doesn't even want to try anymore to scared I guess I'm trying everything to help him but I just dnt know what to go other then keep trying and time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)