Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

how many kids do you have? how old perhaps we can share things about them

i have a boy 11 months his name is donovan lysander such a silly little baby favorite animal is monkey loves kisses and playing around very shy with ppl he doesnt know but after a while he will have you laughing sleeps with his toy monkey and favorite blanket loves to eat bananas and loves squash and carrots he is not walking yet :( starting to take steps though says mommy mama and hi his nick names are donnie little monkey how about you and your kids?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (41-47):
momofsunshine77
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a 4 year old and 2 year old.  Both are girls

My 4 year old loves elephants and cats.  She is in gymnastics and dance.  Can read and write her name. :)

my 2 year old talks a lot.  She loves animals in general, especially horses, dogs, monkeys, and bears (among others LOL) 

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM

aww you have two great girls i love the fact that kids love animals so much lol

Quoting momofsunshine77:

I have a 4 year old and 2 year old.  Both are girls

My 4 year old loves elephants and cats.  She is in gymnastics and dance.  Can read and write her name. :)

my 2 year old talks a lot.  She loves animals in general, especially horses, dogs, monkeys, and bears (among others LOL) 

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

awww love when girls all think of fairytales and princess and yes we all have amazing childrens

Quoting amirah827:

Good Evening-
I have one child, a daughter named Angelica and she's 4 years old. Her favorite color is pink and she's a princess and everything involves fairytales with a dragon or monster to rescue the princess. She makes me tired looking at her and is a ball of.joy with a personality that just jumps out. Loves fruit, apple.juice,.water and My Almonds!! Conversates a lot using "All of a suddenly" with hand motions and she dances and sings. A lil gymnist as well she doesn't walk anywhere but gallops while singing!! Aren't ALL OF OUR CHILDREN AMAZING!!!

favi_donnie22
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you, yes when he is ready he will soon ill see him running like crazy lol. thank you again :)

Quoting aimhawk:

No stress, momma! He will do it when he is ready!

Quoting favi_donnie22:

That's good at least he us trying mine was starting top try and fell I caught him but still he knows he might fall he doesn't even want to try anymore to scared I guess I'm trying everything to help him but I just dnt know what to go other then keep trying and time

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I have four children.

Lexie will be 13 on February 19th.

Thaddeus is 6.

Alexavier will be 5 on February 20th.

Orion is 2.

mammabear413
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a almost 2 year old in April
His name is Tyler Ricardo . He loves hotwheels And anything with cars n trucks. He's got a good since of humor always making me laugh and heblovesnlittle baby's and is very sweet
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

5 and 1 angel baby...They like video games, computer time, tv, music, music, dancing and singing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)