Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

has anyone

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM
  • 18 Replies

bought a phone from ebay or amazon before? i looking at buying one but i wanna knw if i can trust to buy one

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Not me, but my mil used to all the time. Never had an issue. I have bought other things on eBay and never had an issue either. Just look for someone who has excellent seller history and has been a member for a while.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nessa-2
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:57 PM

thank you

Quoting shadow_lark:

Not me, but my mil used to all the time. Never had an issue. I have bought other things on eBay and never had an issue either. Just look for someone who has excellent seller history and has been a member for a while.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I buy from Amazon often. Never had a problem. I've returned things, exchanged things, all easy.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
We have bought a lot of stuff from those sites but never a phone...BUMP!
angirose
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM

both sites are really good. I do MOST of my shopping via online. I use both...and i agree. Both are great about exchanging, returning.

Good luck

Nessa-2
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM

ya i have bought things from both but never a phone either so ima kinda trying to see how many ppl have good or bad things about buying a phone before i get one

Emiliush
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

yes. you can trust ebay. it is scarrry to buy things online. but really its very secure. if you wouldnt get it. you can write a complain about them and you will get the money right away.

wifeynmommie80
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Me too, Amazon is my go-to for good deals, Just make sure you look for seller ratings

Quoting goddess99:

I buy from Amazon often. Never had a problem. I've returned things, exchanged things, all easy.

Emiliush
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:22 PM

ohh oops. ya i bought phones from ebay. but online buy now. and made sure that it was new. never 2nd hand..

AmyKarissa007
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:47 AM

All I ever bought from Amazon were books.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN