Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Perplexed!!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  • 10 Replies

I am really torn, I have developed feelings for my son's Karate teacher. It all started in mid- summer and he actually initiated the flirting, I was not even interested at all, I thought he was attractive but I concluded that we really did not mesh, just different life styles. As time went on he would flirt, then the next time I saw him at class he would act like I didn't exist? This type of behavior continued, he would stare at me during class always have a big smile on his face, when we talk he would always touch my shoulder and rub my back, high five me then interlock fingers?? At the Christmas party, he was really flirting, he came up behind me and starting rubbing the small of my back and he talked with me all night asking the usual questions, trying to find out if I was single, about my plans for Christmas, my family etc..he gave me a intimate hug goodbye that night and that was it, I friended him on Facebook, he accepted thinking maybe he would make a move Nothing!!! Recently I brought my Mom with me to Karate and he went right up to her, very charming cupping her hand and greeting her, very overly friendly, when I went to pay him he went on how he was thrilled to meet my mom, I was a little taken back... What is up with this guy, is he just friendly or interested, should I make the first move or just forget it and move on? I know he dosent have a girlfriend for sure so it's not the problem! I really could use some advice... Help!!

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I think I read this already, maybe in a different group?? Either way, I would make a move if you're interested. If you think he's a good guy why let him get away..

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Yeah I agree. Make the move on him. Ask him out for coffee or something.

AidansMomMom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM

You do it. Maybe he's too shy to do it himself.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM
If your interested ask him for coffee!
SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM
He may just be like that with everyone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomofaGamer
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM

You're single, right? (apologies in advance if you've included this info & I missed it)

kitty853
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Yes, single( widow actually)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I would make a move before it's too late and you regret not asking.

MomofaGamer
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Sorry to read this. Please accept my deepest condolences. 

Quoting kitty853:

Yes, single( widow actually)

kitty853
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Thank you all for taking the time to give me sound advice, much appreciated!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)