Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I need Ideas!! Come share please!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 12 Replies

I just found out i am pregnant again for the 3rd time i want to find a unique and creative way of telling my SO that we are having a baby. I know he is going to be so happy as we have been trying for a while. I am currently not working so it can't really be anything that involves money. I don't like to admit it but i suck at cooking so don't think that be a very good idea lol. My past two pregnancys i didn't get to surprise the daddy bc he insisted to be in the bathroom with me when i took the test. But i just took it this morning and it was a big positive and he is at work right now i got til 5pm til he gets off work. So please if you got any ideas that you may have or might have used or wanted to do please share and help me out! Thanks!

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Paradys
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Do your other 2 kids have plain white shirts? You could take a sharpie and write big (brother or sister) to be!
And put them on right before he comes home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM
You could make big siblings t shirts!
butterflyluv916
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I have thought about that also its a good idea unfornately My other two kids are with their daddy right now we have joint custody and i get them on the weekends as my oldest is in school and im not good at keeping a secret long lol i have thought about waiting til this weekend to tell him with that idea but im so excited i know i will explode before this weekend if you got more ideas please share

aprilz1225
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

get a pizza place to put boy or girl out of the toppings.  or just i'm preg on it.

aprilz1225
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM

i also to my hubby one time when we were trying that it was an ovluation test and i was have'n a hard time reading it and could you read it for me.. when he said + your ovulating i said nope i'm preg.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Wrap the pregnancy test as a gift. Congrats!!

lazydayz
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Do you have any baby socks stashed from when your kids were little?  Put a pair of baby socks in a small box and let him open it!

Momma-2boys
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Wrap the test up. Leave clues abound the house like a scavenger hunt where the last thing is the test.
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Maybe bake or order a cake with congratulations and baby stuff all on it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Sometimes you can buy them already made no need yo order.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN