Had a dr appt today with the dr who deliver ds via emergence c-section. He asked if I had decided to try vbac or just go with another c-section. I've been thinking and can't decide. The paper he gave me outlined the risks of each. The one im mainly worried about is the risk of uterine rupture during an attempted vbac. I know the risks of c-section. With ds, my incision opened approx 2 inches on each end and I got a nasty staph infection. With a scheduled c-section the risk of infection goes down vs emergency c-section. Opinions and past experiences are welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.