Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I know, I know, NOT ANOTHER AM I PREGNANT QUESTION< UGHH

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:32 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am so confused.. ugh... I really never thought I would be one of the people asking a am I pregnant question, but I need other opinions, PLEASE! I have 2 daughters, so i know what it feels like to be pregnant, but some things just arent adding up and im getting annoyed, and I definately cannot afford to go to the DR.
- so here is whats going on, I should have started back on my pills on the 27th, bt my period never came, now i am beinging to wonder if its late or missed...
- I am having crazy heartburn that I cannot get rid of...
-I am having a crazy increased sex drive...
- this afternoon i noticed that my nipples, not my breasts, but just my nipples are very tender
but heres the kicker, i have taken 3 tests and they are all negetive, the last one i took was on the 27th....
so i am totally at a loss here, has this hapened to anyone?
THANKS SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
im_2_xblessed
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:31 AM
The only way my sister knew for sure was a blood test. She tried 4 different kinds of pregnancy test and they all came up negative so she went to the county's free health clinic call DHS and ask where one is. Also look into getting on Medicade so you get care as will your girls....if your married ask your husband to put you on his insurance. If not again go to DHS tell them you think you might be pregnant and need a blood test to be sure. They should schedule one for you. While doing that apply for assistance and tanf if you have little or no income... Sorry I got off topic.
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Wait a week and test again.

rklump0731
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM

test again next week. All my test were negative until i was  8 weeks pregnant my with  son. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Go to the health dept and ask for a blood test.

splatz
by Sarah on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree on waiting a week & testing again. I have had a few months where I had so many symptoms and a very late period or just never happened & I could have sworn I was pregnant. My periods & hormones were (and are) so wonky. Maybe your body is just doing crazy stuff?

Hope you figure it out soon. I know how frustrating it can be!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)