Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jealosy

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:23 PM
  • 14 Replies
I'd like to know if there are other wives who ever think of their husbands ex girlfriend. I've been married for almost 12 years now and IM tired of thinking of my husbands ex. I had actually befriended her on Facebook and things got worse of being jealous. thank God I finally quit Facebook but I still have her constantly in my mind.. Any suggestions?
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isellglasses
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Not one specifically, but yes. I wonder about what they looked like and if they were better than me..... its really a terrible thing to think about. We need to stop. I can really upset myself thinking about that stuff. We have to stop, he has been with you for 12 years, he doesn't want her, or he would be with her by now. He wants you :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmybug
by Amanda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM
I only thin of SO's Ex's in short increments. I know he is with me now and that's all that matters. Unless one of those chicks comes begging ( it HAS happened ) for him back. I tend not to think of them. I have befriended a couple of them and they both admit that we are better together then they were. I actually just went shopping with one of his Ex's not too long ago. Of course, she is married now, though.
thecoffeefairy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Not really. They are exes for a reason.
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

You have to try to figure out why you're obsessed and change that behavior.

Jessica0930
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:20 PM

My husbands ex just messaged him the other day actually. I am the jealous type but honestly being jealous only means you care. maybe you should talk to your husband about it? I talked to my husband about how I felt about him talking to his ex especially since they were mainly talking about my husbands firefighting! Not cool. Yes firemen are sexy but hes my firefighter so back off. Thats what I was thinking in my head haha. But she was all going weird over it. she has a bf and didnt even mention him in any of her messages. thats usually a cause for concern.

anitac22
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I've been friends with this ex for about 4 years now through facebook. She always made me feel stupid b/c I would write her than she would either never write me back or make it short and sweet. I tried a couple of years ago cutting ties with her but she wrote me back right away saying shes sorry I feel this way, and she would like to keep the friendship going.. Now a few months ago I actually quit facebook and put my cell # out there for friends. She texted me within like 10 min saying shes going to keep my # b/c she doesn't want to loose touch!  Its crazy b/c I have become like obsessed w/ this girl through out the years and I don't know exactly why.

isellglasses
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
This really isn't healthy. You don't need her approval for anything. I think you really should quit all contact with her and move on from it. how long do you want this to go on? Do you really want to say "I'm obsessed with my husbands ex" forever? I sure hope not.....

Quoting anitac22:

I've been friends with this ex for about 4 years now through facebook. She always made me feel stupid b/c I would write her than she would either never write me back or make it short and sweet. I tried a couple of years ago cutting ties with her but she wrote me back right away saying shes sorry I feel this way, and she would like to keep the friendship going.. Now a few months ago I actually quit facebook and put my cell # out there for friends. She texted me within like 10 min saying shes going to keep my # b/c she doesn't want to loose touch!  Its crazy b/c I have become like obsessed w/ this girl through out the years and I don't know exactly why.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I don't understand why. He is no longer with her. He is with you.

loving_my2boys
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM
He slept with a married woman while living with her and her husband (his friend). Thats really the only thing in his past (besides his ex wife) that really weirds me out...
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I think about her every time I see the scar on his arm from where she put her cigarette out. They aren't kind thoughts. No jealousy, just a sort of murdurous rage
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)