Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tired of hearing about autism through vaccines

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 14 Replies

vaccines were never proved to cause or lead to autism in any way and it is ridiculous some people are risking their children's health by not getting them vaccinated.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I agree.. and that's all I'm gona say.......

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Agree 100%
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica0930
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I agree. I have had so many people tell me not to get my child vaccinated. I told them that the risk of him not being vaccinated is much higher then him getting autism. It is getting rediculous. and not only are they putting their children at risk they are putting everyone elses children at risk as well.

SlapItHigh
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:28 PM

The vaccine/autism connection isn't one that's ever really concerned me but it doesn't bother me when others care about that.  The safety of vaccines has never been proven or even studied.

Susanclant
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM
On one end I want to agree with you but I just can't risk my child having such a terrible time being autistic!!! While I know we all love our children, other
children may not love our autistic kids like we do. Bullying could be a very real threat and that breaks my heart....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mama_Gillogley
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this

after taking my microbiology class and learning that the ONE study that "proved" the connection between vaccines and autism was by a total whack job i've stopped listening to the argument. vaccines are dangerous for those who are immunocompromised- you are protecting immunocompromised people when you get a vaccine. immunocompromised people include, cancer patients, babies (who cannot get the majority of vaccines until the are older and their immune system can handle a vaccine) and people with autoimmune disorders. since 3 out of my 4 siblings have autoimmune disorders i make sure i get vaccinated to protect them.

KW1280
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
His name was Andrew Wakefield. I think he got arrested fir falsifying info not for sure though.

Quoting Mama_Gillogley:

after taking my microbiology class and learning that the ONE study that "proved" the connection between vaccines and autism was by a total whack job i've stopped listening to the argument. vaccines are dangerous for those who are immunocompromised- you are protecting immunocompromised people when you get a vaccine. immunocompromised people include, cancer patients, babies (who cannot get the majority of vaccines until the are older and their immune system can handle a vaccine) and people with autoimmune disorders. since 3 out of my 4 siblings have autoimmune disorders i make sure i get vaccinated to protect them.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Hey, I'm thirsty and I have to pee.  Which one should I do first?

Bethmarie663
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:31 AM
I so agree with you! I wrote a research paper about this very topic and it makes me so angry! They are not only putting their children at risk but whole communities by diminishing the herd immunity! Which is why whooping cough is making such a come back! Selfish in my opinion!
Bethmarie663
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:36 AM

So would you rather your child die from a disease that could have been prevented in the first place?

Quoting Susanclant:

On one end I want to agree with you but I just can't risk my child having such a terrible time being autistic!!! While I know we all love our children, other
children may not love our autistic kids like we do. Bullying could be a very real threat and that breaks my heart....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)