Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

does anyone have the note 2?

I like the features it has but was wondering if anyone had it and what you thought about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Replies (11-20):
MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM
If you hold your hand flat its probably the size of that. I looked at the iPhone even though dh is skeptical about apple products and it seemed small. I have the HTC inspire right now and it seemed smaller than my current phone.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I have the iPhone and I really wish it was bigger. I would prob like that one if its big. 

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

It's a cell phone.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Same here, bump. 

Quoting goddess99:

Idk what it is.

BUMP

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I have the galaxy G3. It's big and a real nice phone.

MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM
That's what dh wants. Right now we have the same phones and if his doesn't have the cover on its annoying. I try to use the phone thinking its mine and can't unlock it. (He locks it because he butt dials and dials in his sleep)

Quoting Janet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM

lol

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

That's what dh wants. Right now we have the same phones and if his doesn't have the cover on its annoying. I try to use the phone thinking its mine and can't unlock it. (He locks it because he butt dials and dials in his sleep)

Quoting Janet:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM

no, my 1st hearing of it

MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Is like to keep them different. I'm tired of being locked out of what I think is my phone only to figure out its not my phone I've spent the last 5 minutes trying to unlock.

Quoting Janet:

lol

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting Janet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM

You should do what my daughter and i did. We have the same phone but we put different cases on them. That way we don't get them mixed up.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Is like to keep them different. I'm tired of being locked out of what I think is my phone only to figure out its not my phone I've spent the last 5 minutes trying to unlock.

Quoting Janet:

lol

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting Janet:

MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Right now dh has an otter case and I have no case. Which works fine unless he takes his case off which is when I have the issue. I think he does it on purpose to laugh at me.

Quoting Janet:

You should do what my daughter and i did. We have the same phone but we put different cases on them. That way we don't get them mixed up.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting Janet:

lol

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting Janet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:27 PM

lol, What's nice about about this phone is it comes in two colors, white and blue.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Right now dh has an otter case and I have no case. Which works fine unless he takes his case off which is when I have the issue. I think he does it on purpose to laugh at me.

Quoting Janet:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting Janet:

lol

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting Janet:

MrsWhite101610
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Oh neat.

Quoting Janet:

lol, What's nice about about this phone is it comes in two colors, white and blue.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting Janet:

lol

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting Janet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN