Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happy February Ladies!! You can talk about whatever you want here.

holding balloons

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
krule91
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM
My birthday is in 10 days and then Valentines is 3 days after :-)
saltycoqui
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Not everyone celebrates Valentine's day. The people I love know I love them all the time. I like to take advantage of some little sales during that time. Last year I found purple heart lights I used for my daughter's bday in the spring. My kids see all the hype at school and on tv and they expect something. Maybe I will buy a cake as a special treat. To me it's just another day.

But I do know that there are those who feel sad on that day and that is in no way funny.

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM

hahaha I have never been a fan! I got the kids presents this year though. So I know I will at least enjoy that aspect. :)

Quoting goddess99:

lol don't be a fart Sarah LOL

Quoting splatz:

Meh Valentines Day..   bad

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Tonight was supposed to be a date night. Sam and I are supposed to be working on repairing our relationship so we agreed on a date night once a month to give us more time together. They were supposed to start in December & he always has an excuse. He promised it would be tonight. Then his friends invited him over to play poker. Guess who is home alone stuffing her face with red velvet icecream? lol

Oh well. His loss! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I'd be pissed.

Quoting splatz:

Tonight was supposed to be a date night. Sam and I are supposed to be working on repairing our relationship so we agreed on a date night once a month to give us more time together. They were supposed to start in December & he always has an excuse. He promised it would be tonight. Then his friends invited him over to play poker. Guess who is home alone stuffing her face with red velvet icecream? lol

Oh well. His loss! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I spend way too much time watching Tobuscus LOL.

belleher90
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

i looooove valentines day ...and its soo fun getting my kids their valentine cards for school!!.....last year when i went through all the cards that my son got from school it was too cute, alot of the little girls wrote the cutest things!! lol

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I ate too much last night.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Having a boring day =P

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Did some laundry, dishes, prep for dinner...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN