Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happy February Ladies!! You can talk about whatever you want here.

holding balloons

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Replies (31-40):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Now I'm just watching TobyGames.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Happy February!  What is up with my allergies?  We had a couple days that were realy warm last week and now we are back into a cold snap, but my allergies are awful!  Any suggestions out there?

As far as Valentine's Day - I am hoping hubby isn't planning anything big, because I used some extra $$ to get a couple things for myself as he usually does not get me anything or he struggles to find stuff.  I was just going to tell him that I let him off the hook for this year.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Dang it my color won't work.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I don't want black =(

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM

wth

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM

omg yay it's fixed =)

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM

My allergies get like that too. I have a medicine but it doesn't always work. Hope you feel better soon.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

Happy February!  What is up with my allergies?  We had a couple days that were realy warm last week and now we are back into a cold snap, but my allergies are awful!  Any suggestions out there?

As far as Valentine's Day - I am hoping hubby isn't planning anything big, because I used some extra $$ to get a couple things for myself as he usually does not get me anything or he struggles to find stuff.  I was just going to tell him that I let him off the hook for this year.

EVY6486
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:21 PM

HAPPY FEBUARY LADIES!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY!!! I HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT :) I REALLY WANT FOR MY HUSBAND AND I TO HAVE A GET A WAY WEEKEND W/O THE KIDS WE ARE REALLY IN NEED OF IT...

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds great! Hope you get it!!

Quoting EVY6486:

HAPPY FEBUARY LADIES!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY!!! I HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT :) I REALLY WANT FOR MY HUSBAND AND I TO HAVE A GET A WAY WEEKEND W/O THE KIDS WE ARE REALLY IN NEED OF IT...

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)