Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happy February Ladies!! You can talk about whatever you want here.

holding balloons

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Replies (41-50):
EVY6486
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM

THANKS I HOPE SO TOO! 

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Ok I hate when the wacko biotches of mc talk to me, I don't care about your narrow way of thinking LOL.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Hoping for a good week.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I really need to go through my recipes. I've made so many new things lately, I can't remember who liked what.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I think I'm going to start blogging again. I honestly need a place to b**** and complain.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I love when it rains and we have several feet of snow. The whole back of my house is completely flooded =/

favi_donnie22
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I can't wait to spend valentins day with my love he is always great at surprising me just dnt know yet watt I'm doing for him,AND my little one,i can't believe it just thinking about it makes me tear up 22 if Feb.he will be turning one,, way to fast but exited
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
favi_donnie22
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I can't wait to spend valentins day with my love he is always great at surprising me just dnt know yet watt I'm doing for him,AND my little one,i can't believe it just thinking about it makes me tear up 22 if Feb.he will be turning one,, way to fast but exited
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Hope he has a fun birthday =)

Quoting favi_donnie22:

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Rainy today...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)