Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Happy February Ladies!! You can talk about whatever you want here.

holding balloons

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Replies (81-90):
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Running off an hour of sleep. 8 hours until bed time. Its going to be a loooong day lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Waiting on the maintenance man. I have been calling the last 3 days and they always say someone will be out that day. My stupid sink is messed up again. This is twice in just a few weeks. Water isn't wanting to drain and the dishwasher being ran makes my sink fill half way up with water. Not quite sure how I am supposed to wash dishes...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Hope someone comes soon.

Quoting splatz:

Waiting on the maintenance man. I have been calling the last 3 days and they always say someone will be out that day. My stupid sink is messed up again. This is twice in just a few weeks. Water isn't wanting to drain and the dishwasher being ran makes my sink fill half way up with water. Not quite sure how I am supposed to wash dishes...

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
3:15 and still nobody. They leave for the day by 3:30-4 at the latest. Blah... but on the upside. This means I don't have to cook tonight. Right? lol

Quoting goddess99:

Hope someone comes soon.

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chattycassie
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I have taken my first test of this semester in math and scored an 84%. I suck at math this was a HUGE victory for me.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:14 PM

That's great. Congrats!

Quoting chattycassie:

I have taken my first test of this semester in math and scored an 84%. I suck at math this was a HUGE victory for me.

Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:12 AM

oh yes seeing my son happy is good enough 

Quoting splatz:

Valentines Day is overrated anyways. I got my kids gifts. Seeing them happy is enough of a gift for me. :)

Quoting Lovingmommy1028:

i wish i had a valentines but i dont 

chattycassie
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Thank you

Quoting goddess99:

That's great. Congrats!

Quoting chattycassie:

JenniferMiller0
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

My son turned 8 months old yesterday. And he is gettng to be a handful! He never wants to sit still. Even if I'm holdin him, he's always trying to get to something! LOL. It's adorable though. He's starting to pull up on his crib so we lowered it and he's trying to crawl.

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I hope everyone had a great valentines day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)