Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Goodbye my love :(

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM
  • 31 Replies

I just got back from the hospital where they confirmed i just had a miscarriage i am so very hurt and confused and can't stop crying. I don't really understand what i done wrong why it happened to me again. I have had two good pregnancy Damien who is 5 and Gavin who is 3 im very proud to be their mommy but unfornately i have had 3 miscarriage's in a row. I don't know what is wrong with me. I was 9 weeks along this time and was so happy. The first miscarriage i was 5 weeks and 2nd one i was 6 weeks so i thought this time i was going to have a successful pregnancy. Im dreading having to go to dr to have my d&c done. I feel like i am failing apart im trying hard to stay strong but its so very hard. My hubby took our kids to his dad's for a few days to allow me to cope and rest. I don't want to have to tell my boys it's going to break their hearts they were so very excited to have a little brother or sister. I should have known better to not tell them yet. I feel stupid for doing it now. I wish i would have waited. I am definitely going to take time and figure out what is wrong with me and cope with another loss before i ever consider trying again. Im not going to give up though bc i really do want another baby. But it's in god's hands now. Thank you all for listening to me.  I really appreciate having Cafemom everyone has really helped me in so many ways.

RIP my Angel Baby!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
breebree04
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM

(((hugs))) sorry you are going through this. Use your time alone to relax, recoup, and heal. Like you said it is in Gods hands now, It will happen when the time is right.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Hang in there and get plenty of rest. *hugs*
Apr1l
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM
=(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifftorres
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM

:(   I am so sorry   :*(

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I'm so sory for your loss =(

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
I'm so sorry *hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I'm so sorry. (((hugs))) to you. I had the same thing happen to me years ago. I had a miscarriage. They said my progesterone was low so that could have been why. Then I got pregnant again they put me on progesterone pills right away. I miscarried again. I already had 3 children I didn't want to go through that again. So my DH took care of that on his end.

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss mama! I hope the doctors are able to figure it out & you get one that sticks!

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Quoting goddess99:

I'm so sory for your loss =(

timefor2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I am so sorry for your loss...:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN