Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just got back from the hospital where they confirmed i just had a miscarriage i am so very hurt and confused and can't stop crying. I don't really understand what i done wrong why it happened to me again. I have had two good pregnancy Damien who is 5 and Gavin who is 3 im very proud to be their mommy but unfornately i have had 3 miscarriage's in a row. I don't know what is wrong with me. I was 9 weeks along this time and was so happy. The first miscarriage i was 5 weeks and 2nd one i was 6 weeks so i thought this time i was going to have a successful pregnancy. Im dreading having to go to dr to have my d&c done. I feel like i am failing apart im trying hard to stay strong but its so very hard. My hubby took our kids to his dad's for a few days to allow me to cope and rest. I don't want to have to tell my boys it's going to break their hearts they were so very excited to have a little brother or sister. I should have known better to not tell them yet. I feel stupid for doing it now. I wish i would have waited. I am definitely going to take time and figure out what is wrong with me and cope with another loss before i ever consider trying again. Im not going to give up though bc i really do want another baby. But it's in god's hands now. Thank you all for listening to me.  I really appreciate having Cafemom everyone has really helped me in so many ways.

RIP my Angel Baby!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Replies (31-31):
xxMichellexx
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM
It is heartbreaking and sending hugs... I had a mc years ago and it is devistating :(
Prayers are with you and just like my little angel, God is caring for your little angel.. Until we are there to care for them.. xxx
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)