Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Getting to Know You 2/1

Posted by   + Show Post

If you had 2 hours with no kids, obligations, chores, etc all to yourself right now what would you do with the time?

Sarah: Mommy to 2 little monsters. ♥ Mom to Mom Group Mod.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:58 PM

lol, true, I could spend the day if I had time

Quoting splatz:

Walmart is an evil time suck lol. I swear you could spend your entire 2 hours there before you even realize it!

Quoting delanna6two:

Go online
Walmart
Eat
Nap
Watch a movie
Browse recipes

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I would take a nap.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Quoting splatz:

i was really hard at first. I already have had a depressive disorder for as long as I can remember. They diagnosed me officially at 8yrs. And this schedule just crushed me. I had been a SAHM for almost her entire life, only excluding the year right after I had her and was determined to finish high school. Which I did, by the way. Then I stayed home with her from then on until I got fed up and divorced my abusive husband ( yeah my biggest mistake was marrying her father ) he ended up with physical custody because they thought that with my mental disorders, he was a more fit parent because they couldn't prove the abuse. Which is just heartcrushing. I mean, he sucked at being a parent and husband. He was never home, he put his hobbies before his family and spent more money then he made. He has straightened up since, but it has taken a good 4 years for him to mature. And we have only been divorced for 5 this spring. I have learned to accept what I can not change and just make sure that my time with her is true quality time, so she has good memories of me when she gets older and hates me. Lol. Which is coming up. She is almost 9 urs old! They grow too fast! *tear*
tinkubz
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Me too

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Sleep lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Oh I am so sorry! :(  The justice system is so screwed up in cases of abuse. I hear so often about the victims being the ones who have to suffer. My ex husband was also abusive. He tried to get custody of our son but since there was documentation of his abuse thankfully the court saw that & gave me full custody. Without documentation it just turns into a big he said she said battle. I'm glad that your ex matured for your daughters sake. Once she is older I am sure she will realize what you have tried to do for her.

*hugs*

Quoting luvmybug:

Quoting splatz:

i was really hard at first. I already have had a depressive disorder for as long as I can remember. They diagnosed me officially at 8yrs. And this schedule just crushed me. I had been a SAHM for almost her entire life, only excluding the year right after I had her and was determined to finish high school. Which I did, by the way. Then I stayed home with her from then on until I got fed up and divorced my abusive husband ( yeah my biggest mistake was marrying her father ) he ended up with physical custody because they thought that with my mental disorders, he was a more fit parent because they couldn't prove the abuse. Which is just heartcrushing. I mean, he sucked at being a parent and husband. He was never home, he put his hobbies before his family and spent more money then he made. He has straightened up since, but it has taken a good 4 years for him to mature. And we have only been divorced for 5 this spring. I have learned to accept what I can not change and just make sure that my time with her is true quality time, so she has good memories of me when she gets older and hates me. Lol. Which is coming up. She is almost 9 urs old! They grow too fast! *tear*

Onmyown2727
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Quilt

Read

chat on the phone with friends

Take a bubble bath

play word games on the internet

or maybe just do nothing!

luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Quoting splatz:

Ty. I sure hope so... :) well she is too smart for her own good. And all I say about her father when she tells me some of the things he does ( he has never hurt her physically ) is that daddy just doesn't know any better and she understands as much as one could grasp at that age, anyway. I am positive for the future. She will be just fine.
shylynn22
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I don't even know. I don't have 10 min away from them, I don't know what I would do with 2 hours. Probably sleep! I am very behind.
lovehimforever
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolMommyofboys
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Lay on the couch and watch some tv
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)