Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What would you do ?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM
  • 15 Replies

so i posted before about this lump i found under my arm well i went to my obgyn to go over results of a biopsy i had done it was negative for cervical cancer :-) but when i asked her about this lump she told me it is most likely a cyst  so she checked my breast also to make sure nothing was there and then all of a sudden she got this look on her face and started asking me if anyone in my family had breast cancer and i told her yes my grandmother is a surviver but my great grandmother had died from it and she said oh ok then she sat down and she never sits so i knew something was wrong when she sat down and she told me i have 3 lumps in my breast she wants to to get a ultra sound asap to get them checked she told me she just wants to be sure what they are since they dont hurt at all. so ok i will get them looked at when she calls me with the appoiment  day and time but my fiance on the other hand i didn`t tell him yet about it since he worries a ton my question is would you tell someone if you werent sure ? i just dont want to worry him or any of my family since im not sure and dont no what to do or how to tell him if i do decide to tell him . what would you do ?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aprilmcgraw
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Depends on how you think he will react.And whether or not you need the support.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aprilmcgraw
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Good luck.
timefor2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I would tell my husband, I would need the support.

Mommytotwins44
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:36 PM
i would tell my husband.
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I would tell my husband. I couldn't keep that to myself.

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM
He is your partner. He needs to be by your side through the good in the bad. You need the support!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I would tell my dh because I would want him to come with me to the next appointment. It would never occur to me in a million years to not tell him immediately.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM
If I were in that situation, I would tell him immediately. We never hide those kinds of things in our family. In fact, we usually sit in on one another's docs appointments since we only have one car. So if there were something medically wrong, and he wasn't there when they told me, he would be the first to know. Absolutely. He is my support system since my family and I are a little distant. So...yeah...I would tell him. It's important and he should know.
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I would tell him.

Cassidy3151
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:44 PM
4 moms liked this

i did tell him tonight since i didnt see him last night due to him working and he took it better then i thought that he would he was very calm and not like freaking out worried like i thought he was goin to be <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN