Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

so i posted before about this lump i found under my arm well i went to my obgyn to go over results of a biopsy i had done it was negative for cervical cancer :-) but when i asked her about this lump she told me it is most likely a cyst  so she checked my breast also to make sure nothing was there and then all of a sudden she got this look on her face and started asking me if anyone in my family had breast cancer and i told her yes my grandmother is a surviver but my great grandmother had died from it and she said oh ok then she sat down and she never sits so i knew something was wrong when she sat down and she told me i have 3 lumps in my breast she wants to to get a ultra sound asap to get them checked she told me she just wants to be sure what they are since they dont hurt at all. so ok i will get them looked at when she calls me with the appoiment  day and time but my fiance on the other hand i didn`t tell him yet about it since he worries a ton my question is would you tell someone if you werent sure ? i just dont want to worry him or any of my family since im not sure and dont no what to do or how to tell him if i do decide to tell him . what would you do ?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Replies (11-15):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck, you'll have to keep us updated!!

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad you told him! Hopefully in the end all the worry will be for nothing. Keep us updated mama!

Quoting Cassidy3151:

i did tell him tonight since i didnt see him last night due to him working and he took it better then i thought that he would he was very calm and not like freaking out worried like i thought he was goin to be <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CarolineClaudia
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you did the right thing in telling him.  Love and support is always a great thing to have. 

Stay positive.  

Sending you love & light.  

Kim042269
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd tell him. You need the support through a difficult time, and he has the right to know about something so important. I'd be unhappy if my spouse didn't include me on something so important.

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad you told him...Now dont u feel better...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)