Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Earlier today I just found out that I am pregnant with baby #2! It's a surprise for us but a good one. I skipped my period and been feeling nauseous, so I kept telling my husband I need to take a test. So he went to go buy a single test, but it came out invalid. So he went to to get another test a cheaper one. This time I peed in a cup and dipped the pregnancy test. I saw 2 pink lines. Then my husband comes in the room with our 9 month old son and I showed him the test and goes "You're pregnant." He and I are smiling and he says "It's all your fault!" and I am standing there laughing and tells me "Don't laugh this is all your fault'" while still smiling. Then he gives our son a kiss and my son pushes him away. Haha. He is mad at daddy for bringing another baby. He will be a great big brother.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe congrats !!! My ds is 9 months old too and we find out the 12th if we are expecting number 2 ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DragonMother10
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:25 PM
That's awesome! Congrats to you!

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Awe congrats !!! My ds is 9 months old too and we find out the 12th if we are expecting number 2 ;)

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Thanks!

Quoting DragonMother10:

That's awesome! Congrats to you!

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I always wanted two boys. I got a boy & a girl though. It has been fun to experience both! :)

Quoting DragonMother10:

Thanks. Well I got my wish for a boy first, but this time doesn't matter. My husband wants another boy, but he will still love having a girl.

Quoting splatz:

Congrats! :) What are you hoping for?

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats on the baby....

DragonMother10
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Thank you

Quoting Shaybay218:

Congrats on the baby....

WithHope
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats, you'll love it mama! Get a good sling or carrier and know that if nurtured their bond can be like no other!
DragonMother10
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting WithHope:

Congrats, you'll love it mama! Get a good sling or carrier and know that if nurtured their bond can be like no other!

cookinmommyof1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Sounds like my husband. Lol. We are expecting our second also. Im 17 1/2 weeks. We tried for around 6 months, and I know its not that long but it felt like forever. Our ds is almost 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DragonMother10
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Haha. Well congratulations! I am wondering how this pregnancy will go. I suspect much faster, when I was pregnant with my son, it seemed for ever! Now I have him to keep my mind occupied.

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Congrats! Sounds like my husband. Lol. We are expecting our second also. Im 17 1/2 weeks. We tried for around 6 months, and I know its not that long but it felt like forever. Our ds is almost 4.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN