Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

My last semester of nursing school

And I am stressed!!! I hear there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
For my school towards the end of the program it is. Last semester I had 20 hours of clinical, 7 of class, and the prep and studying. You can do it.. You just have to commit! And commit hard.

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Oh wow!!! Is that a typical class schedule? I may wait til my girls are older.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Crazy crazy crazy busy! I have 9 hours of class and 30 hours of clinical a week plus prep and studying! You have to be dedicated to survive!

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Can I ask....I've thought about nursing school. What holds me back is my kids. My dh is gone A LOT!! So I try to be around as much as I can.

Just how crazy busy is nursing school?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:26 PM
How old is your kid/s? Just curious? Mine are 7 and 4. We are military. So we move a lot! I can commit to hw and class and clinical. But I can't commit or promise ill be at a school long enough to finish.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

For my school towards the end of the program it is. Last semester I had 20 hours of clinical, 7 of class, and the prep and studying. You can do it.. You just have to commit! And commit hard.

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Crazy crazy crazy busy! I have 9 hours of class and 30 hours of clinical a week plus prep and studying! You have to be dedicated to survive!

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Can I ask....I've thought about nursing school. What holds me back is my kids. My dh is gone A LOT!! So I try to be around as much as I can.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:44 PM
5 and we are military too. My husband is at fort Stewart and I am here in Indiana finishing up.

Quoting anikahaynes1:

How old is your kid/s? Just curious? Mine are 7 and 4. We are military. So we move a lot! I can commit to hw and class and clinical. But I can't commit or promise ill be at a school long enough to finish.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Oh that blows!!! :(( hopefully the semester flys by for you!!! Congrats on almost being done though!! That is really amazing.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

5 and we are military too. My husband is at fort Stewart and I am here in Indiana finishing up.

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM
You can do it as well. Good luck.

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Oh that blows!!! :(( hopefully the semester flys by for you!!! Congrats on almost being done though!! That is really amazing.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting anikahaynes1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM

You can do it! Your almost there!

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Good Luck!

k1kelley
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM

You can do it. I got my nursing degree 21 1/2 yrs ago. It's a lot of hard work but getting your degree and passing your boards are so worth it! And nothing beats that first paycheck!!!

DixieFlower
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Awesome! (about it being your last semester not that you are stressed) :)

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting k1kelley:

You can do it. I got my nursing degree 21 1/2 yrs ago. It's a lot of hard work but getting your degree and passing your boards are so worth it! And nothing beats that first paycheck!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)