Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My last semester of nursing school

And I am stressed!!! I hear there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Replies (21-30):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Good luck mama
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Thanks

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Good luck mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM
You will do just fine!! I remember my last year of nursing school, and then taking my boards after graduation, . Then I went back to school to get my masters and become a midwife, that was tough! I absolutely love love what i do! You will to after this is over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I know! I graduate May 4th and it's so close I can taste it. Where did you get your midwife at?

Quoting babynurse454:

You will do just fine!! I remember my last year of nursing school, and then taking my boards after graduation, . Then I went back to school to get my masters and become a midwife, that was tough! I absolutely love love what i do! You will to after this is over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
I went to Midwifery school in London. I knew by going to midwife college there i would be getting a great education and experience! 94% of babies are born with a midwife in England.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I know! I graduate May 4th and it's so close I can taste it. Where did you get your midwife at?

Quoting babynurse454:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:45 PM

You are so close!! Hope it goes by fast for you! 

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Awesome! I've looked at schools for np's with obgyn specialty.

Quoting babynurse454:

I went to Midwifery school in London. I knew by going to midwife college there i would be getting a great education and experience! 94% of babies are born with a midwife in England.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting babynurse454:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Yes there is! Hang in there it all going to be worth it big smile mini

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM

You should, in a few weeks, be able to see a faint light at the end of your tunnel. 

Good luck. 

wedding countdown

iluvmykids32012
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Youll do just fine!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)