Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Does a three yr old need to hit for their front teeth to get loose? Me and my three yr old were walking in target and she fell face first, I thought she hit her forehead but then she said she hurt her nose and then I saw her mouth bleeding. My first thought her teeth, I'm scared her teeth are gonna fall out, they feel loose a little but I'm think because the gum might be a little tender from the fall. Should I be worried? She does complain when she bites down but I think she might be acting a bit dramatic, if I tell her oh honey u have a bruise on your leg she'll be like mommy my legs broken all day. That's how dramatic she can be.

Should I worry or just wait and see?? Are they any signs to look at? Thanks opinions appreciated.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Replies (11-13):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Quoting OliviasMommy611:

this
MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM

My 4 year old did that and damaged the nerves and had to have them pulled. I'd take a trip to the dentist to be on the safe side.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Quoting goddess99:

I would wait and see. Make sure the color of her teeth don't change. Maybe tomorrow if she's still complaining I might call a pediatric dentist and see what they say.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN