Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need advice... another question added

I watch another child and I'm wondering what I should do. My child got sick, like threw up and I'm not sure if I need to call the parent since he's off to come get his daughter so she don't get whatever it is or what should do. Advice please.

Next question, if your sitter's kids were sick would you keep your kids home until they get better or would you send your kids there anyway.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Replies (11-12):
hnjen12
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Call the sick child's parent & ask them if their child has been sick at all.  Then ask them what they would like to do. Keep them their or have someone pick them up. Explain that you have another child that you watch & not sure how the other mom would feel about you getting there child sick.

The last child I watched. I told the parent  they would not be allowed to come back till their fever was gone for 24hours.  Due to the fact that I had a young child & I know they wouldn't be happy if my child got theirs sick.

ThatsTheWayItIs
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Thank you ladies. The 9 month old I watch got picked up but the 13 months was here until parents got off. My kids were sick last night but the mom still brought her child this morning even tho one of mine had a fever. She said she's already been exposed since she was here all day yesterday so there was no point keeping her home. But so far my 2 children are feeling better this morning so that's a good thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)