Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thyroid Promblems with irregular bleeding :(

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello ladies question is anyone in here having issues with underactive or over active thyroid issues?

As for me i have found out that my thyroid is not functioning the way it suppose to now im on meds. Ugh!!!!

2/11/13 Well i been two weeks spotting and some times have heavy bleeding ladies this really sucks.

eye rolling

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Replies (11-17):
Christymj
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Yes, I have an under active Thyroid.

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Yes, I've struggled with both under and over active thyroid. I've had postpartum thyroid iris 3 times and have Hashimoto's thyroid disease. Hyperthyroidism is the worst IMO but I am hypo right now and that's no fun either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM
*thyroiditis.
angirose
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Quoting Nicole1357:

Yes I am hypo.  

same.....

mamabearlehman
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I've been hypo for 14 yrs. I will take meds for the rest of my life

JasonsMom2007
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I have hashimotos as well but I'm kicking it's butt and am well on my way to no longer having it.  I was hypo for years after my son was born but then it flipped and I became hyper.  Doctor didn't believe me and insisted I still take my hypo meds but I refused.  I thought I was going to die laying in bed at night with my heart racing uncontrollably.  Scared me to death!

Thankfully I switched doctors and have been med free since June.  

MzSanchez81
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:19 AM
I found out by having my tsh t3&4 tested. I'm on meds for 3 mths. I asked to get tested because my body been very tired lately. I'm always sleepy my sex drive not the same, and as of now I'm having irregular bleeding for a month now. My obgyn Dr/boss said every inside my cervix looks good. The bleeding I'm having can be due of my thyroid. :( sucks

Quoting mygirls2012:

Can I ask how you found out about your thyroid?? my mother, grandmother and sister all have (the one that you gain weight) and they have tested me but my dr is always saying im fine yet i dont eat alot and dont eat junk food yet the weight is still there.. just wondering i just moved so i will be looking at a new dr so hopefully they can find something..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)