Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

OMG I was just spotted...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:48 AM
  • 28 Replies

...as the Tooth Fairy in my dd's room =/ ..I was tippy toeing in there with $2 and she had a bunch of paperwork on her nightstand so I lifted some up looking for the tooth that I put in an envelope and she woke up. I froze, put my hands behind my back and said "what are you doing?" and she's like "I woke up" so I said "get back to sleep" lol and she rolled over and went back to sleep. So I grabbed all the little notes and envelope and high tailed it out of there. Holy crap, if she remembers in the morning I might have to come clean... =( gezz

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Aw, sorry...btdt!  How old is she?

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:00 AM

She's 10, so she's lived with the Tooth Fairy for quite a while but I know she only has 2 or 3 more teeth to lose so I was hoping to atleast make it through those without her finding out.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Aw, sorry...btdt!  How old is she?

squeekers
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.”— Richard David Bach (born 1936) Writer
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

if she asks, say something about double checking if she remembered for the Tooth fairy

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Yeah if she askes I might just say I was in there checking on her. I don't want to burst her bubble.

Quoting squeekers:

if she asks, say something about double checking if she remembered for the Tooth fairy

skippito
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I haven't been caught yet, but dread the day it happens. I always have my alibi handy when it's my turn to tip toe in. Here it is "i thought I heard a noise and thought it might be the tooth fairy and I was trying to catch a glimpse" lol hopefully I don't have to use it. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Oh that's a good one! I'll have to remember that. She didn't say anything this morning. Just that she got $2 =)

Quoting skippito:

I haven't been caught yet, but dread the day it happens. I always have my alibi handy when it's my turn to tip toe in. Here it is "i thought I heard a noise and thought it might be the tooth fairy and I was trying to catch a glimpse" lol hopefully I don't have to use it. Good luck!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

That's good:)

Quoting goddess99:

Oh that's a good one! I'll have to remember that. She didn't say anything this morning. Just that she got $2 =)

Quoting skippito:

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Lol! I almost got busted with Camerons last tooth. He started stirring do what do I do? Throw myself on the ground and try to not make a sound lol. Hes already been saying that I am the tooth fairy, santa, and the easter bunny. My baby is growing up. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:05 PM
2 moms liked this

lol the only reason I didn't throw myself on the ground is it's littered with Monster High Dolls, there was no room for me.

Quoting splatz:

Lol! I almost got busted with Camerons last tooth. He started stirring do what do I do? Throw myself on the ground and try to not make a sound lol. Hes already been saying that I am the tooth fairy, santa, and the easter bunny. My baby is growing up. :(

belleher90
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

i wish my son was a believer of magical things like that....hes waaay too practical.....hes 5 and last year on christmas he asked me " mom who bought my presents?" and of course i responded " santa did" and hes like " no dont lie , i know u and dad did......cause i never saw santa come and bring them..." and im like " well he does it in ur sleep" and my son is like " no you cantfool me mom no one comes inside our house at night ...i would know" lol hes sooo realistic its scary!! soo yes save these moments as loong as u possibly can !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN