Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

OMG I was just spotted...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:48 AM
  • 28 Replies

...as the Tooth Fairy in my dd's room =/ ..I was tippy toeing in there with $2 and she had a bunch of paperwork on her nightstand so I lifted some up looking for the tooth that I put in an envelope and she woke up. I froze, put my hands behind my back and said "what are you doing?" and she's like "I woke up" so I said "get back to sleep" lol and she rolled over and went back to sleep. So I grabbed all the little notes and envelope and high tailed it out of there. Holy crap, if she remembers in the morning I might have to come clean... =( gezz

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Aw, sorry...btdt!  How old is she?

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:00 AM

She's 10, so she's lived with the Tooth Fairy for quite a while but I know she only has 2 or 3 more teeth to lose so I was hoping to atleast make it through those without her finding out.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Aw, sorry...btdt!  How old is she?

squeekers
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

if she asks, say something about double checking if she remembered for the Tooth fairy

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Yeah if she askes I might just say I was in there checking on her. I don't want to burst her bubble.

Quoting squeekers:

if she asks, say something about double checking if she remembered for the Tooth fairy

skippito
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I haven't been caught yet, but dread the day it happens. I always have my alibi handy when it's my turn to tip toe in. Here it is "i thought I heard a noise and thought it might be the tooth fairy and I was trying to catch a glimpse" lol hopefully I don't have to use it. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Oh that's a good one! I'll have to remember that. She didn't say anything this morning. Just that she got $2 =)

Quoting skippito:

I haven't been caught yet, but dread the day it happens. I always have my alibi handy when it's my turn to tip toe in. Here it is "i thought I heard a noise and thought it might be the tooth fairy and I was trying to catch a glimpse" lol hopefully I don't have to use it. Good luck!

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

That's good:)

Quoting goddess99:

Oh that's a good one! I'll have to remember that. She didn't say anything this morning. Just that she got $2 =)

Quoting skippito:

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Lol! I almost got busted with Camerons last tooth. He started stirring do what do I do? Throw myself on the ground and try to not make a sound lol. Hes already been saying that I am the tooth fairy, santa, and the easter bunny. My baby is growing up. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:05 PM
2 moms liked this

lol the only reason I didn't throw myself on the ground is it's littered with Monster High Dolls, there was no room for me.

Quoting splatz:

Lol! I almost got busted with Camerons last tooth. He started stirring do what do I do? Throw myself on the ground and try to not make a sound lol. Hes already been saying that I am the tooth fairy, santa, and the easter bunny. My baby is growing up. :(

belleher90
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

i wish my son was a believer of magical things like that....hes waaay too practical.....hes 5 and last year on christmas he asked me " mom who bought my presents?" and of course i responded " santa did" and hes like " no dont lie , i know u and dad did......cause i never saw santa come and bring them..." and im like " well he does it in ur sleep" and my son is like " no you cantfool me mom no one comes inside our house at night ...i would know" lol hes sooo realistic its scary!! soo yes save these moments as loong as u possibly can !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)