Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

A daily reminder...

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:29 AM
  • 7 Replies
4 moms liked this
It seems every day I have to remind myself of the important things that i lose sight of. In just 24 hours i seem to forgot what is most precious and important. I tend to get caught up in the thought process of "i can't wait till this gets better, easier, faster ect.." about all the difficult phases. I forget that all of this IS life, and it passes me by while i'm counting on tomorrow being better. When my girls are grown and my house is clean and quite i will wish for potty training, fighting over dirty rooms and getting up ten thousand times a night to sing twinkle twinkle. I will wonder what was so bad about all of that?! This is my daily reminder to myself that today is the only time I get to make my memories for tomorrow and I better enjoy these moments, because I will never get them back!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Shaybay218
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Good for you!

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Very true =)

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, so important to live in the present. I struggle with this as well. Meditative prayer is very helpful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Well said/written!!!  Thanks:)

Quoting skippito:

It seems every day I have to remind myself of the important things that i lose sight of. In just 24 hours i seem to forgot what is most precious and important. I tend to get caught up in the thought process of "i can't wait till this gets better, easier, faster ect.." about all the difficult phases. I forget that all of this IS life, and it passes me by while i'm counting on tomorrow being better. When my girls are grown and my house is clean and quite i will wish for potty training, fighting over dirty rooms and getting up ten thousand times a night to sing twinkle twinkle. I will wonder what was so bad about all of that?! This is my daily reminder to myself that today is the only time I get to make my memories for tomorrow and I better enjoy these moments, because I will never get them back!!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Very true.

pamelax3
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:03 PM

very ture

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:53 PM

So true.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)