Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Valentine's Day at School

Posted by   + Show Post

What are you sending for the kids?

having chocolate

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Replies (41-50):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Sounds good =)

Quoting scfelisme:

My daughter was assigned cupcakes for their Montessoir schools Valentine's day party. We are also going to have reall fruit juice gummies with the Valentine's day cards. :-)

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:19 PM

a dream job for many =)

Quoting Sara.Worthey:

We are giving Tinkerbell cards that have suckers, 2 chocolate hearts, and conversation hearts. The teachers are getting 3 hearts, 3 luscious eggs(I work for a chocolate store), and as a joke gift a bobblehead of the founder of my company.

MrS.GiFFord
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I forget which candy I put in the pantry lol. Sweet tarts I think. The boys are excited!

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Homemade valentines.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
It was a free printable so super easy, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Cameron is exchanging cards at the very end of the school day. But that is all they are doing this year. So I'm not sending anything. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Seriously! Lol

Quoting goddess99:

a dream job for many =)

Quoting Sara.Worthey:

We are giving Tinkerbell cards that have suckers, 2 chocolate hearts, and conversation hearts. The teachers are getting 3 hearts, 3 luscious eggs(I work for a chocolate store), and as a joke gift a bobblehead of the founder of my company.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Are you sending cards?

Quoting splatz:

Cameron is exchanging cards at the very end of the school day. But that is all they are doing this year. So I'm not sending anything. :/

wishbearmom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM

DD's class has been doing secret pal gifts all week. So far she's received a paint your own suncatcher and a cute flower pen, plus notes from her pal to save and put together as a puzzle. She's having a great time. So far she's sent her secret pal a tube of clear glitter lip gloss, sugarless gum and a pencil with a cupcake topper.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

What a cute idea!

Quoting wishbearmom:

DD's class has been doing secret pal gifts all week. So far she's received a paint your own suncatcher and a cute flower pen, plus notes from her pal to save and put together as a puzzle. She's having a great time. So far she's sent her secret pal a tube of clear glitter lip gloss, sugarless gum and a pencil with a cupcake topper.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)