Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

being a mom

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM
  • 15 Replies
Being a mom,, how is it? How is being a mom to you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ImNotKarl
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:05 PM
3 moms liked this

For me it's simultaneously the single most rewarding and frustrating job I've ever had. I love my son enough to die for him, to kill to protect him, to go without so he never has to, and to, every conscious moment of my life, take in the impact that every choice will make on him. It can be overwhelming, isolating, and definitely exhausting, but it's also so fun and happy even on bad days that I honestly would never want to have experienced life differently or to have waited to have him. He is woven into my being. His father and I are the luckiest people on Earth to have our little boy, and I already feel the same for baby number 2, due in July.

snharden44
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly? I hate it, but I knew I would that's why I 'chose' not to have kids. He was a complete accident, and there are days I'd give anything to get my freedom back, most days in fact. But the little dweeb is just so cute I can't help but love the crap out of him! Oh if only I could be one of those moms who runs out on her family...
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

It's fun, gross sometimes lol, entertaining, tiring, funny and interesting. I'm enjoying it.

Kellyjude1
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Being a mom is the greatest blessing !!  I could not imagine my life without my son.  Every milestone is such a joy. For me there is no greater joy than being a mom !

Shaybay218
by Shayla on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this

It's fun, it makes you tired, cry, smile but I love it!

LilliesValley
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this
It is the most rewarding, problematic, great job ever. The pay is lousy at times and through the roof at others. It can be great, it can be horrible. It's high pressure and its easy. Most of all its wonderful.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

an amazing experience!!!

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM

It's a blessing.  I love it!

Bertha21
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
It's hard! lol I wish I would have waited! I love it though, he is worth everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supermommyof423
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Being a mom is the best that could ever happen to me. I love both of my kids more than anything in this world. Being a mom is a hard job especially since your job is never over, but being a mom brings you more happiness and yes at times even pain. Being a mom can be difficult, but it can teach u alot of things to. You will never be the same again. Every laugh and every smile makes even your bad days turn around. I can't tell u how many times I have picked my baby boy up and got the best kisses in the world and he turned my day around. Even hearing my daughter say,"I lub you Mommy." Being a parent can be awesome if you allow it. Being a parent has its ups and downs, but I have more ups than i do downs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)