Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Being a mom,, how is it? How is being a mom to you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (11-15):
Knightquester
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I've enjoyed every moment thus far, and I look forward to the many years filled with many more moments.

MommyBear28
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Precious! Every moment should be savored! Every single second is different and, with toddlers, unpredictable! It's crazy how much you love these little people! More than life itself! You just want to protect them from evil but I know I gotta let them fly! I love being with them all the time! Precious angels in Mommy's eyes, always! 

LOVES67
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
It's a blessings, have a great experience
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sure there is no other feeling like it in this world. I could not imagine my life without them. I am not one of those moms who needs a break from her kids, because when I get a break I worry about them ten times more and I am constantly thinking of them. Either way I am screwed for life. Thesekids will always have a hold on me. Till the day I die I will always worry about them and they will always be on my mind when I am not with them.

TheRiaBear
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Being a mom to me is...very frustrating and hard sometimes but it's got it's moments where I just love being a mom. And to be honest, I never thought I was going to have children because I didn't really want any but now that I've had my first child, Victoria... I couldn't be more happier. She is my world and I would do anything for her if she asked me too. Another thing, I really can't imagine my life not being a mom, lol. I'm so used to it that all I see in my future is Victoria and maybe a little boy when she's at least a little older than 5 years old :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN