Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Is that commercial for real??!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 11 Replies
I can not believe that was a real commerical! It was for a giant teddy bear for the guys to get for their ladies for the upcoming holiday...why buy her flowers they just die, why get her chocolates she'll just ask if she looks fat after she eats them(yes they said that!!) Get her a 4 1/2 foot tall teddy bear, and you will win in a big way, wink wink! Ending with a sexy lady in bed with the teddy bear giving the come hither look. Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha that just can't be real, it was SO stupid! I betcha it was all men who went and thunk that one up ;) good job fellas!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilliesValley
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Does it come with a big dick for her to fuck while her guy is away? Otherwise I don't see the point.
delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM

LOL

mamaslove11
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol I told my hubby that I wanted a big teddy bear(though not that big) for me to cuddle with while he is away and the biggest heart shaped box of chocolates he could find. Oh, and of course maybe some jewlery hee hee. He is an oil rig worker and is gone seven on and seven off.

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I've seen a still shot of it, ridiculous.

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Yikes, lol.

lovinmyboys...
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Cause every woman wants a giant teddybear so they can be a kid again...*eyeroll*
skippito
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM
The part about the chocolates said, chocolates are good for a few seconds, then she'll ask you if she looks fat!!! Wow! They have gotten us figured out! Insecure, chocolate devouring horn dogs just waiting for that big ole teddy bear to turn us on lmao!!!!! It's good for a laugh anyway to see the women who have recieved said bear twirling around in delight laughing like lunatics!!! Probably thanking god she was saved from eating all those chocolates and feeling fat! Ahahahah that's a good one alright!
Mommy4000
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband always buys me a stuffed animal for V-day, and I hate it. I'm not 9 years old, I don't need a room full of stuffed animals.

wifeynmommie80
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I saw that commercial yesterday thinking the same damn thing!

Mom2five87
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL. I saw that commercial too and was like ... wtf? Screw that. I would much rather have chocolates and roses than a stupid bear.

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN