Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who will be getting them done?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Replies (11-16):
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:54 PM

i will probly take a pic of my girls in their Easter dresses outside my self but i wont be having anymore pics done till my youngest turns 1 yr in September. Both my girls had pics done in december and school pics

MomofHDFandNWF
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Thanks!  I think so... we got one of the two babies having a complete meltdown that is a riot!!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Cute photos.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

My mother normally pays to have spring pics done of all the grandkids... and then we pay to have family pics done in the fall... Here are a couple from last spring.  The first one is of the four grandkids and the second one is of my two.

Maries_Mom23
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Nope...we do professional pics maybe once a year.  Just had them done right before Christmas, will probably go again next fall.

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM
I was hoping to get some done in the next few weeks. Not sure that will happen now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Oh gosh they are so cute. That top one is priceless! Lol

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

Thanks!  I think so... we got one of the two babies having a complete meltdown that is a riot!!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Cute photos.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

My mother normally pays to have spring pics done of all the grandkids... and then we pay to have family pics done in the fall... Here are a couple from last spring.  The first one is of the four grandkids and the second one is of my two.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyMomma86
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:05 PM

me and my daughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)