Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you use to scent up your home? I use febreeze and some glade plug ins...

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Replies (21-27):
ilovecoffee1096
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I like Febreeze and to use candles (vanilla is my favorite). But when my husband isn't home I like to burn patchiouli incense sticks (he can't stand the smell of them but I love the way they smell)

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I use candles

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM
I switch back and forth all the time. I think the newest one I have is glade? I got it for free from a product tester website.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by Shayla on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I have some of those too...they are okay...I have family who sells that stuff so i'm always getting them

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Scentsy. Been using Scentsy for 5 yrs now.Not the cheapy walmart scents but the real deal. My house smells amazing. but i do keep a glade plugin by the litterbox. and we use both glade or fabreze spray in our bathrooms. my husband as a nasy stanky butt.

Shaybay218
by Shayla on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Yeah I get coupons all the time and emails to print from...Im using febreeze plug ins now...lol

Quoting splatz:

I switch back and forth all the time. I think the newest one I have is glade? I got it for free from a product tester website.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Yes, I really like them.

Quoting Shaybay218:

Are they good? Do they last long? I have heard about them sometime ago but not lately!

Quoting Janet:

I been using those plug-ins from bath and body works lately.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
saltycoqui
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM
I like febreeze. I also like gel beads and occasionally scented candles. I got this one set of big candles that are lily and sandalwood that I don't even need to light because they smell so good. I like lavender and pumpkin scents too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)