Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

im sure almost everyone has a childhood best friend

Posted by   + Show Post

i have a friend i grew up with he lived right next door all my life until i graduated from high school and moved out of my parents. lately hes been weird like really moody and snaps about everything you can think of.i've asked him many times what was wrong and he tells me nothing but i no its something. we were in the car the other day and he asked me to get money out of his wallet and so i did and i found an orange pill in there also i didnt say anything to him about it so therefore i think he is on drugs and thats why hes acting the way he is and it breaks my heart and i dont no what to do or how to go about asking him about it or should i talk to his brother and see what his brother says what do you guyes think i love this kid with all my heart and i dont wanna see him go down this road

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Replies (11-18):
edelweiss23
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:52 AM
If you thin you can identify the pill, try googling it. Then talk to him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM

*HUGS* Just talk to him...but try and google the pill and see what comes up it may be able to tell you what it is!

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Why can't you ask?

Quoting Cassidy3151:

i no he was addicted to herion and coke once before thats what makes me even more worried since i dont no what these pills are :-/

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

And I'm sorry, addiction is rough.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
savannahmom2011
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:14 AM
My child hood best friend and I lost contact. she is now an alcoholic drug addict whore. Has been to jail several times for DUI and drug charges
meg90
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Have u looked up the pill? Use what details u remember and u can do that. But if I'm right...the only orange pill I have heard of, is called soboxen. Not even sure how to spell it. Its for recent addiction to heroin..etc. if that's what he had it may keep him from doing any other drugs. Its basically to keep him somewhat on a straight path. If thats what it was. Only reason I know so much..I have a family member prescribed it. But also..talk to him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:15 PM
I would talk to him about it.
Cassidy3151
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM

when i looked it up online the other day after i came home from being with him the imprint on it was N8 and thats what came up but hes been off herion for my goodness 6 years y would he still be taking them is what worries me he has no track marks ive checked when he fell asleep at his house while i was there talking to his mom unless hes doing it somewhere else i though he would have told me but when i asked him he told me look if i take something i no what it is and its not something thats gonna hurt me cuz ive taken them b4 i just dont understand addiction i guess i never knew anyone like this b4 but im trying really hard to be there for him and help him with his problems but i also have a family to take care of my hubby tells me i have a big heart and i should cut all ties to him until he gets help but wouldnt that make him do it more since im really the only person he has ?

Quoting meg90:

Have u looked up the pill? Use what details u remember and u can do that. But if I'm right...the only orange pill I have heard of, is called soboxen. Not even sure how to spell it. Its for recent addiction to heroin..etc. if that's what he had it may keep him from doing any other drugs. Its basically to keep him somewhat on a straight path. If thats what it was. Only reason I know so much..I have a family member prescribed it. But also..talk to him!

splatz
by Sarah on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like he is going to need you now more than ever. It just won't be easy for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)