Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Foundation for very large pores and dry skin?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a foundation, any price, for covering large pores. I have dry skin and all I can find are suggestions for oily, acne prone skin.when I use the full coverage products they make  my pores intensified. I wash, scrub, tone, and treat, so in all sincerity ease do not give me advice on "treating" the problem. It's in my genes! :(

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Replies (21-23):
Camsmom101007
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:21 PM

No. I just spoke with a artist from Mac that said match master was best foundation and the prep and prime for zone under it reduces look of pores while also permanently reducing 85% .....so I just purchased both. I think because the studio fix is a matting foundation and match master is gel, because I have dry skin, that why she suggested. Thanks! 

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Have you tried that?

Quoting Camsmom101007:

Thnx.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Studio fix liquid

Quoting Camsmom101007:

Which product? I tried complete coverage and studio fix powder, both caked on me.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I use MAC

OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I worked for Clinique for years, they have a great line as well!

Quoting Camsmom101007:

No. I just spoke with a artist from Mac that said match master was best foundation and the prep and prime for zone under it reduces look of pores while also permanently reducing 85% .....so I just purchased both. I think because the studio fix is a matting foundation and match master is gel, because I have dry skin, that why she suggested. Thanks! 

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Have you tried that?

Quoting Camsmom101007:

Thnx.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Studio fix liquid

Quoting Camsmom101007:

Which product? I tried complete coverage and studio fix powder, both caked on me.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I use MAC

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I worked for Clinique for years, they have a great line as well!

Quoting Camsmom101007:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Have you tried that?

Quoting Camsmom101007:

Thnx.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Studio fix liquid

Quoting Camsmom101007:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I use MAC

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN