Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you exercise? How often? What do you do?

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Shaybay218
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Yes mam running is good for you...

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Lately I haven't been because I sprained my ankle doing the insanity workout. But normally I workout 4-5 days a week. Mostly running. I need to run for my sanity!

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:09 PM

oh wow that's too bad.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Lately I haven't been because I sprained my ankle doing the insanity workout. But normally I workout 4-5 days a week. Mostly running. I need to run for my sanity!

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Lmao...oh goddess...You're a trip! We gotta get you active missy! LOL

Quoting goddess99:

lol omg that is not physically possible. My boobs are so big I would knock myself out LOL no joke!

Quoting Shaybay218:

Try jump roping...lol

Quoting goddess99:

Well if you don't see me for a few days that would mean you were wrong. LOL

Quoting Shaybay218:

Lol...You can do it!

Quoting goddess99:

I have a few Zumba videos pinned in Pinterest but I'm so out of shape I'm afraid to even start something like that.

Quoting Shaybay218:

Thank you so much, I love this group!! I exercise about 4 times a week doing zumba and insanity I achieved my weightloss goal now im just maintaining my weight....I just ordered turbo fire I heard it was pretty good! 

Quoting goddess99:

No I should though. In the summer we walk about 5 times a week around our park.

I'm so happy to see a new person so active in the group! =)

RunningMommaof2
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:12 PM
It is bad. I couldn't even walk on it for about 2 weeks, and when it started to get better, I tried running again and messed it up all over again. I'm mad because I lost 30lbs and I don't want to gain it back. Plus, I just love to run.

Quoting goddess99:

oh wow that's too bad.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Oh that's awful. I hope it's better now.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

It is bad. I couldn't even walk on it for about 2 weeks, and when it started to get better, I tried running again and messed it up all over again. I'm mad because I lost 30lbs and I don't want to gain it back. Plus, I just love to run.

Quoting goddess99:

oh wow that's too bad.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Yayy!!!  lost 26 when only 25 was my goal...tyr leslie sansone walks at home they are good and intense no heisman and mummy kicks...lol

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Quoting goddess99:

oh wow that's too bad.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

ambermario4ever
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes everyday exercise bike

ericaaf
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

6 times a week... zumba, step class, and a body attack class

Shaybay218
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I love me some zumba!

Quoting ericaaf:

6 times a week... zumba, step class, and a body attack class

RunningMommaof2
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Good for you! That's good to know as well. Im not going to attempt insanity again because the jumping killed my joints. I can handle the cardio, just not the jumping. Ugh.

Quoting Shaybay218:

Yayy!!!  lost 26 when only 25 was my goal...tyr leslie sansone walks at home they are good and intense no heisman and mummy kicks...lol

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Quoting goddess99:

oh wow that's too bad.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN