Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you exercise? How often? What do you do?

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
ericaaf
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

me too at first i hated it, but i think it was the instructor's music choice that i didnt like (nothing but salsa)....i started going to another class and i love it she does hip-hop, reggaeton,  and has more of a wider selection of music...i guess more botty shaking music....and i burnt 620 calories in 1 hr!

Quoting Shaybay218:

I love me some zumba!

Quoting ericaaf:

6 times a week... zumba, step class, and a body attack class

MichelleMc
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I do Body Combat 2 times a week ( Monday & Friday ) LOVE IT, and going to be adding Thursday at another gym since ours hasn't added any more classes yet. 

I do Zumba 2 times a week. I want to get back to spinning at least once a week. 

In the spring, summer & fall, I hike, walk, bike, kayak on top of the above. 

amanda_n_e
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I workout 6 days a week. 5 days of strength training. 3 days of cardio
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LntLckrsCmQut
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm on my sixth day of INSANITY and I stay pretty active. I also workout twice a day, three times a week.
Janet
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I am about to start doing something. I am trying to lose weight.
Shaybay218
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Good Luck and enjoy the first 30 days cause the next 30 is a killer! I dropped the weight though so it's worth all the sweat...i'm doing Turbo fire now and i'll always be a zumba girl...lol Keep me posted!

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

I'm on my sixth day of INSANITY and I stay pretty active. I also workout twice a day, three times a week.

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I've dropped 3.5 pounds just in 6 days from it. Holy hell, it's torture. I'm sticking with it though.

Quoting Shaybay218:

Good Luck and enjoy the first 30 days cause the next 30 is a killer! I dropped the weight though so it's worth all the sweat...i'm doing Turbo fire now and i'll always be a zumba girl...lol Keep me posted!

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Mom2hjs
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:54 PM
No not really but planning to hit the gym soon
Shaybay218
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Keep it up...cause by the 15th day when i was doing it I lost 12 lbs...Yes it's torture but you will have that beach body....try turbo fire it a beachbody program too...you will like it esp if you doing insanity!

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

I've dropped 3.5 pounds just in 6 days from it. Holy hell, it's torture. I'm sticking with it though.

Quoting Shaybay218:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

aprilz1225
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I do the Dance your butt off by the guy who does insanity.. i love it and it's fun. even hubby and son join in. I have notice my pants are get'n baggy in the thigh and croch and have been doing it for about 3 wks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)