Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you believe animals go to heaven?

Posted by   + Show Post
I once killed a spider and told my daughter that 'he was going to spider heaven'. That made me thinking. Do you believe animals have a special heaven, do u think they come to human heaven or dont u believe in heaven at all?
Ps. Do you say to your kids that bugs u kill go to heaven just to comfort them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Replies (71-80):
jenna30
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Yeah, that would be nice

Quoting OneDay.:

I don't know. It would be nice

delanna6two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I believe in heaven but I don't know about the animals....I have said something similar to my children about other things...

jenna30
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM

wink mini 

Quoting delanna6two:

I believe in heaven but I don't know about the animals....I have said something similar to my children about other things...

kahlansmommy
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Read the book "Heaven is For Real". This boy actually saw pets/animals in Heaven while h wasthere!

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I don't believe in Heaven, so no.

MJP76
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I don't believe in heaven.

ive never told my children when I kill a bug that it goes to heaven. It's never really been something they have pondered. They dislike bugs as much as I do.

natalieumphrey
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM

i have honestly never thought about this and none of my children have never asked and we gladly kill spiders etc.  im christian but i think animals are gross ijseye rolling

angelachristine
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I don't believe in heaven or hell and I just tell ds it's gone and not in pain anymore and you will never see it again.  It doesn't seem to bother him but he's only 5 so i don't think he gets it yet.

kaybear123
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I don't believe In heaven or hell therefore I believe so. I wouldn't say that to comfort the children when I don't believe it,

~Kayla & Jason~

WillsMOM72
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:07 PM
I tell my son that animals go to heaven just to help him get over it. No for bugs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)