Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you believe animals go to heaven?

Posted by   + Show Post
I once killed a spider and told my daughter that 'he was going to spider heaven'. That made me thinking. Do you believe animals have a special heaven, do u think they come to human heaven or dont u believe in heaven at all?
Ps. Do you say to your kids that bugs u kill go to heaven just to comfort them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Replies (51-60):
SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:55 PM
We hardly ever use it to kill flies but almost always to kill mosquitos. It grosses me out to think of someone's blood being on it so thats why I clean each time.

Quoting jenna30:

after each fly? Must be a couple of times a day in the summer, lol

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Yes, I usually wash it each time.

Quoting jenna30:

Have you ever washed it?

jenna30
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Its horrible when u slap a mosquitou on the wall and you find out that it just bit someone...

Quoting SlapItHigh:

We hardly ever use it to kill flies but almost always to kill mosquitos. It grosses me out to think of someone's blood being on it so thats why I clean each time.

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

Have you ever washed it?

jenna30
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:07 PM

:)

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Very!!!  There are plenty of people to bite around here so they usually have, unfortunately.  

Quoting jenna30:

Its horrible when u slap a mosquitou on the wall and you find out that it just bit someone...

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

Have you ever washed it?

jenna30
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I try not to kill the fat ones.. They have already eaten and are not "dangerous" anymore. I koncentrate on killing the small ones, then I dont get the stains:)

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Very!!!  There are plenty of people to bite around here so they usually have, unfortunately.  

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

Have you ever washed it?

wulfeyes05
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I hope so, dogs the most. If anything deserves to go to heaven it's the loyal dog.
armyvet06
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Yes i do. I have an angel fur baby and i firmly believe that my great grandparents and my uncle are uo there right now taking wonderful care of her.
SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM

They are all sizes around here.  I get by any size....the fat ones don't hesitate here, lol.  

Quoting jenna30:

I try not to kill the fat ones.. They have already eaten and are not "dangerous" anymore. I koncentrate on killing the small ones, then I dont get the stains:)

jenna30
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Who kills most bugs in your house? You or your husband? It sems to me as it mostly is the women who are responsible for bug hunting lol

Quoting SlapItHigh:

They are all sizes around here.  I get by any size....the fat ones don't hesitate here, lol.  

Quoting jenna30:

SlapItHigh
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Me, mostly because I'm home way  more than my husband since I'm a SAHM.  I'm better at catching them.  Mosquitoes are the worst b/c they are hard to see sometimes and they fly in a really shifty way, changing directions quickly.  Dh is blind to them half of the time.

Quoting jenna30:

Who kills most bugs in your house? You or your husband? It sems to me as it mostly is the women who are responsible for bug hunting lol

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Quoting jenna30:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)